OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who runs these camps for Rivals? Recruiting analysts?

People complain about the 7 on 7 guys, but this is just as much (if not more) of a grift.

Haynes is going to TAMU, no?

I hope that we can land that Austin Renfro kid as QB2 in the class, but he might find a better spot as a QB1 somewhere else

Sell me on Haynes. I don't know anything about any of the QBs this year besides Bryce and DJ
I'm gonna go see if I can find his state championship game film online... It's bonkers.

70% passer. Laser 4.5. 4.08 shuttle. Rare Texas kid that plays in a little heavier pro-style system. He's so good.

I hope that we can land that Austin Renfro kid as QB2 in the class, but he might find a better spot as a QB1 somewhere else
There's a chance he lands at Tennessee... They've been on him forever and he loves the staff. He's SUPER quiet and hates recruiting **** so nobody has a great read.

You mean Kade Renfro? Arm talent for daaaaays. I cannot believe he's not blown up more than he has in terms of P5 offers.

He just committed to UNT? You’re confident you can flip him even though the commit is so fresh? UNT’s got a class going so far.

I forgot UT landed Wanya Morris AND Darnell Wright last class

Talent has never been Tennessee'' issue. According to 247, UT had top 15 talent on their roster and didn't make a bowl the last 2 seasons.
IMG_20190627_215126.jpg

Their issue is development.

Really need Haynes King to announce for the good guys. That kid is really effing good.

Think if he makes it through tomorrow without announcing, Demond Demas is gonna be in his ear all weekend and for sure swing him to A&M.

I know he wanted the decision to be made this week, but definitely respect the kid for putting it off and not rushing into something just to meet an artificial deadline that he set.

Back
Top Bottom