OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

You have to win national titles and have a down period to be "back". There's no lore of dominance for your fan base to even reminisce about to dream about being "back". Just enjoy the ride, man. :lol: Y'all boys be in here every week with that New Money stench like hell.

Yup went to the sec title game in 2011/ and 2012 the rest of those teams were losing so bad nobody considered them for ****

For all the problems UGA had toward the end of the Mark Richt tenure, the Bottom never fell out of the program like it did at Miami, Texas, Nebraska, Tennessee, etc. It never got to the point where beating one ranked team early in the season was an accomplishment.

You have to win national titles and have a down period to be "back". There's no lore of dominance for your fan base to even reminisce about to dream about being "back". Just enjoy the ride, man. :lol: Y'all boys be in here every week with that New Money stench like hell.

I'd rather have that new money stench then no stench at all.

Also, I'd rather have that new money stench and that domestic violence cover up stench j/k

I'd rather have that new money stench then no stench at all.

Also, I'd rather have that new money stench and that domestic violence cover up stench j/k
But the point is there's no era of UGA Football dominance that y'all have seen and you're the loudest fans in here. :lol: You're arguing about not having worse low points when you've never had close to a peak of SC, OSU, Texas, Miami, etc. It's comical.

But the point is there's no era of UGA Football dominance that y'all have seen and you're the loudest fans in here. :lol: You're arguing about not having worse low points when you've never had close to a peak of SC, OSU, Texas, Miami, etc. It's comical.

I'm not comparing Georgia to any of those programs. I even admitted that Georgia gas been good but not great with the last 15 years. I was just stating how is hilarious that these once-great programs are suddenly "back" when they win one game early in the season

Miami ain't back, you can't contend in 2018 with QB play that bad, and I'm telling you can't just have punter giving team an extra 25-30 yards

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne is this true? Crazy stat if so

“Next weekend will be the 1 year anniversary since a Michigan WR (TE and RB have caught some) caught a TD pass.

And yes you read that right. 365 days.”

Georgia won the peach bowl feeding the rock to Olandis Gary ... Thems was the days ...

Miami ain't back, you can't contend in 2018 with QB play that bad, and I'm telling you can't just have punter giving team an extra 25-30 yards

Miami hasn't had a decent QB since Dorsey. Freeman, Rosier, Jokeory, Brock Berlin, etc were just trash.

I don't want to get into a CTE\head injuries discussion, but this guy definitely make some good points, especially if you read his replies to some commenters. Even the years that they were good, they were losing money. Football costs each student an additional $1000 annually to offset costs.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne is this true? Crazy stat if so

“Next weekend will be the 1 year anniversary since a Michigan WR (TE and RB have caught some) caught a TD pass.

And yes you read that right. 365 days.”

Sure is... Tough for WRs to catch a TD last year when they didn't even have a position coach

Biggest problem with the loss was how Michigan looked... The same as last year... Offense was a joke... Kinda looked like Harbuaghs black Adidas shirt that had a Jumpan sticker placed over the three stripes... The defense gave up 3rd and longs because Brown refuses to play any sort of zone... NOTHING has changed, just a different set of guys doing it... I will love the confidence fans will gain when they get to 5-1 before Wisconsin comes to town.

It’s against a horrid defense but it’s easy to see he’s light years better than JT (as a passer)

Can't remember the last time Ohio State stretched the field like this.
& I still don't understand how JT regressed so dramatically.

I don't want to get into a CTE\head injuries discussion, but this guy definitely make some good points, especially if you read his replies to some commenters. Even the years that they were good, they were losing money. Football costs each student an additional $1000 annually to offset costs.

KU has to have a football team to stay in the P5. It’s the same reason up here why EMU keeps their team despite being trash for 99% of their history. They’d get kicked out of the MAC if they dropped football, and would be lucky to end up in the Horizon.

Even with the costs of football I can assure you that the Big XII tv money looks a lot better than the Big East’s or whatever Wichita St is getting from the AAC.

And again there is 0 reason for KU to be this bad and not at the very least be a bowl team almost every year in that conference.

And all those teams are still scrambling to be just good...like literally just good it’s been a full decade since they were juggernauts and it’s continued till now..Georgia has never went on an extended drought of being terrible since Ray Goff ...stop acting like you know what the **** you talking about and back the **** down

Preach.
I would be rooting for the Bulldogs if not for these knuckle heads. :rofl: Instead, I'd rather root for Bama!

Hard rooting against them considering my Dad is a Valdosta product.

Preach.
I would be rooting for the Bulldogs if not for these knuckle heads. :rofl: Instead, I'd rather root for Bama!

Hard rooting against them considering my Dad is a Valdosta product.

Yeah because your team sure as hell isnt doing **** any time soon..you have no choice but to root for another team...your historical good team is now a historically bad team..never seen such mediocre get hyped up every year just to do nothing. Have fun watching us in the playoffs.

Yeah because your team sure as hell isnt doing **** any time soon..you have no choice but to root for another team...your historical good team is now a historically bad team..never seen such mediocre get hyped up every year just to do nothing. Have fun watching us in the playoffs.
See, this is the ignorant stuff that comes out your mouth. I’ve seen more success in. 3 year span than you have in your lifetime plus your daddy. We are basically winning like you are use to as a Georgia fan. Wtf have you guys done? Recruiting champs? Stop the chirping and put your shirt on. You haven’t done ****!!! Except choke away an opportunity. CHOKE. Come back when Georgia has done something. Until then, we calling you recruiting champs!!!

Jalen's dad should pull his *** off the field as soon as Saban is getting ready to put him in for that 5th game.

Last edited:
See, this is the ignorant stuff that comes out your mouth. I’ve seen more success in. 3 year span than you have in your lifetime plus your daddy. We are basically winning like you are use to as a Georgia fan. Wtf have you guys done? Recruiting champs? Stop the chirping and put your shirt on. You haven’t done ****!!! Except choke away an opportunity. CHOKE. Come back when Georgia has done something. Until then, we calling you recruiting champs!!!
You haven’t seen **** since 2005 it’s been almost 20 years...nobody is picking USC to do any ****in thing...it’s sad and pathetic when you have to look back 15 years just to feel good about your program.

You know how ******* stupid you look boasting on some **** that’s not relevant to today ? You’re the most pathetic type of fan...team falls from grace, spends years in purgatory latest highlight has been playing Texas in a rematch...over 15 years and the highlight is a rematch against Texas another pathetic *** program...but hey you did get to see your team CHOKE on Vince Young ****

Back
Top Bottom