**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it'll happen this year now w/the rockets because we're only about a quarter of the way through, and CP is already missing time w/injury, but they need a good 20 straight games w/CP3 and Harden on the floor. Especially w/that bench. Biggest reason why the rockets are up and down.

How many players have averaged 15/7/11 in the NBA

Those combination of numbers seem fairly high.

Capture.JPG

Yo you tripping w/how disingenuous you can get. Lonzo shoots a better 3pt percentage than KD Lillard PG and Lowry :rofl: :rofl:Boy if you don't

- He averaged 10 a game because he got a ton of minutes on a bad team. He shot 36/31/45. Come on bro.

- He's shooting better from 3 than those guys because he only is taking open 3's man. Stop it.

And Lonzo and Trae have different expectations sure, but under no circumstance is a 10 game stretch like lonzo's last 10 is flying for any #2 pick. And 8.3 ppg on 40/35/57 splits wouldn't be flying for ANY high lotto pick and you know it.

This laker exceptionalism is WILD. And I've seen every laker game this year. I know his ppg isn't everything, but that is POOR for any high lotto pick. He contributes in other ways, thus making him a solid role player. But that's it.

Your pointing to percentages claiming that they're HORRIBLE, Yet he's shooting a higher percentage than Great Shooters & he's shooting it 5 times per game. How Horrible can his shooting be if that's the case.

Also he's in his second year and is the 5th/6th scoring option on the team, on a likely playoff team. I'm Not sure what world changing numbers your expecting from him right now. Lonzo is never gonna be a guy who has eye popping stats, he was never projected to be that either so i'm not sure why you keep harping on his ppg.

And you have the nerve to sit here & act as if Nobody is criticizing Lonzo, when he's been under intense scrutiny since his very first game. Bottom Line is Lonzo is doing just fine in his progression thus far & has shown signs that he will become a capable scorer from the PG position.

Every year The Lakers have gotten a rookie, & i've watched people call them a bust every single time because they didn't look like AS out of the Gate, I then Watched As Randle steadily improved His Game, Then I Saw it With BI Last Year, I Expect to see it with Lonzo going Forward... So sorry if i'm not worried that a guy who was never considereca scorer didn't come into the NBA on a scoring spree.

15/7/8 w/elite defense would be great if he can get to that level while Bron is on this team. Which is basically prime J Kidd.

Clipper fans are so obnoxious. Insufferable even. They're the best team in LA, why are they so worried about the Lakers?

Reactions: MVP
Your pointing to percentages claiming that they're HORRIBLE, Yet he's shooting a higher percentage than Great Shooters & he's shooting it 5 times per game. How Horrible can his shooting be if that's the case.

Also he's in his second year and is the 5th/6th scoring option on the team, on a likely playoff team. I'm Not sure what world changing numbers your expecting from him right now. Lonzo is never gonna be a guy who has eye popping stats, he was never projected to be that either so i'm not sure why you keep harping on his ppg.

And you have the nerve to sit here & act as if Nobody is criticizing Lonzo, when he's been under intense scrutiny since his very first game. Bottom Line is Lonzo is doing just fine in his progression thus far & has shown signs that he will become a capable scorer from the PG position.

Every year The Lakers have gotten a rookie, & i've watched people call them a bust every single time because they didn't look like AS out of the Gate, I then Watched As Randle steadily improved His Game, Then I Saw it With BI Last Year, I Expect to see it with Lonzo going Forward... So sorry if i'm not worried that a guy who was never considereca scorer didn't come into the NBA on a scoring spree.

:lol: :lol: he's shooting a higher percentage than great shooters because he's MAKING HIS WIDE OPEN 3'S THAT THEY DONT GET :lol: I've always maintained that he was a solid wide open shooter.

And again, there's a guy who didn't come to the NBA considered a scorer...and a guy who's shooting 40/35/57 and it's considered an IMPROVEMENT from his rookie year where he was 40/30/45...

But no matter, I'll be patiently waiting for his breakout 15/7/11 year. Ima end it on that. We'll just wait and see.

Doesn’t have anything to do with him winning MVP last season, but I’ll entertain....

Eric Gordon is shooting 35% from the field and 29% from 3. Bench is giving the team nothing. CP3 has missed some games. Hard to win games in the West when only 2-3 players are even playing decently.

Him avg 6 turnovers this month got nothing to do with it?

15/7/8 w/elite defense would be great if he can get to that level while Bron is on this team. Which is basically prime J Kidd.

He doesn't shoot free throws AT ALL. 15 a game for an entire season is farfetched. .7 FTA's per.

But beyond the numbers, I do think his impact can be that of a 15/7/8 guy, even if the raw numbers won't show that.

He doesn't shoot free throws AT ALL. 15 a game for an entire season is farfetched. .7 FTA's per.

But beyond the numbers, I do think his impact can be that of a 15/7/8 guy, even if the raw numbers won't show that.

1 free throw in his last 6 games.

How sway?

Eh we'll see. He's taking 3 less shots a game compared to last season, he gets that number back up to last season on these improved splits and he's knocking on the door even with no FTs.

Eh we'll see. He's taking 3 less shots a game compared to last season, he gets that number back up to last season on these improved splits and he's knocking on the door even with no FTs.

But That's not how it works. Are we assuming these 3 extra shots per game (which is a lot for someone who has trouble creating his own shot, especially now w/bron and BI there) are going to go in? Over his last 15 games he's at 37/33/44 splits, worse than last season.

We aren't even sure if his improved shooting splits are real yet. (Not saying that they aren't)

We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom