**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like Dubs-Lakers on Xmas may be for 1st place in the west.

9CA79A07-CD72-4D34-B74E-D6F9980FEDC3.gif

Let the old timers have their moment

Let's enjoy Denver getting a W without 3 starters and Poker (Plum x Joker) fitting together so well
Oh Plum a fit now?
Man yall gave me HELL when I was loving Plum to Denver in that Jesus to Portland trade..........
NOt only were folks clowning his contract, but didn't even love him in Denver if it were a League Minimum contract.

He's a key, fasho.

Oh Plum a fit now?
Man yall gave me HELL when I was loving Plum to Denver in that Jesus to Portland trade..........
NOt only were folks clowning his contract, but didn't even love him in Denver if it were a League Minimum contract.

He's a key, fasho.
Yeah it looked bad especially since Nurkic was showing out and told Denver to enjoy their summer

But Plum has definitely been a positive for Denver's bench, you can't imagine Plum x Joker working in your head but somehow it has. It's desperately needed with no Trillsap, who before getting hurt should have been considered for at least All Second Team Defense

Been meaning to mention my main man Wilson Chand.
He's getting in game shape as the Season goes on but by the time Playoffs come, he's going to be Dangerous as a 5th option.

Corny IG post ✔️
Overly emotional pre-game half court hug✔️
Phony conversation slabbing on each other’s knobs ✔️
Jersey exchange ✔️

Can’t stand these contrived, commercial *** *****s. Jordan hung 40 on his last game vs. Barkley in 97-98 and you know he wasn’t hugging on him after the game. Probably called him a BAN and told him he was about **** his wife #MyGOAT

Go put your shirt back on.

Speaking of standings - I don’t think it’s emphasized enough how bad the East is and how competitive the West is. The Rockets are second to last in the West but based on record would be the 8/9 seed in the East not to mention there is only three games separating the 14 seed and the 8 seed, 3.5 from 14 to 6 :wow: :wow: .

You really can’t take any nights off in that conference.

Speaking of standings - I don’t think it’s emphasized enough how bad the East is and how competitive the West is. The Rockets are second to last in the West but based on record would be the 8/9 seed in the East not to mention there is only three games separating the 14 seed and the 8 seed, 3.5 from 14 to 6 :wow: :wow: .

You really can’t take any nights off in that conference.
Suns the only layup in the West. If you tie your Sneakers with a hangover, in the West.......you will take an L.

How much talent do the Bulls have though?
Jesus Christ man.

They are an Opposing GM's dream come trade Deadline.
They have 10 guys who would IMMEDIATELY be difference makers on a contender or up and comer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom