**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts. There's like 6 teams out west who weren't in the offs last year, but would be in the offs if the playoffs started today.

This is the parity that a lot of folks have been crying for. Season has went completely off script.
It'll be even better when KD gets his own squad next season. Dubs will still coast to another title this year. Golden era of the NBA begins next season :pimp:

Question, didn't catch the game.....

How much did Kawhi guard KD tonight?

Judging by KDs statline, I assume Kawhi was hiding on Iguodala or Jerebko like he hid on Roberson and Waiters in the 2016 playoffs when he refused to guard Russ or KD which allowed them to go nuts and eliminate him.

Judging by KDs statline, I assume Kawhi was hiding on Iguodala or Jerebko like he hid on Roberson and Waiters in the 2016 playoffs when he refused to guard Russ or KD which allowed them to go nuts and eliminate him.

He hid on the bench

86CC71B9-F001-4510-B7B7-F58850872A47.gif

Mike thought the 1st wasn't clean enough so did a 2nd slap :wow: :rofl::rofl:

GOAT :pimp::pimp:
you see mike backtracked a little bit when monk spun around fast. he thought he wanted smoke, he almost got into his old man defensive stance..then realized monk doctor cotton and gave that boy an opened hand fist. shouldve back slapped his head.

Raptors played Golden State just like Houston did last year. Kyle Lowry was CP3/Harden on iso had a man always open in the corner and cats were hitting open shots. They attacked Curry on defense and kept putting Danny Green in the post. The biggest issue was turnovers though every time I seen Draymond have the ball it was like he forgot how to pass a basketball and was throwing up bricks. Curry couldn’t get anything but they harassed him on defense and once Curry starts turning the ball over it’s a wrap. I do think with Boogie in the lineup it helps they left Kevin Looney WIDE OPEN inside or outside the 3 pt line and he didn’t take one shot when outside the paint and he can shoot but idk his brain shifted to neutral so they were able to double up on the screen. This game was tough to watch but I know come postseason all that should be cleaned up. AND WHY THE HELL STEVE KERR HAD CURRY COOK MCKINNIE JEREKBO AND BELL ON THE FLOOR AT THE SAME DAMN TIME:smh:

You’re lying to yourself if you don’t think the Raptors can do this in June. They have everything a championship team needs. Defense, depth, and a top 5 player who’s been there and done that.

This is what makes it even more ridiculous how much of a little girl Lowry has acted like about Masai anytime he’s asked about him in interviews this year. Like the dude improved your starting lineup at two spots with the trade, your team looks like it’s for sure winning 60+ games, have a legit title shot and you’re STILL acting like a scorned little ***** because he traded your friend?

This is what makes it even more ridiculous how much of a little girl Lowry has acted like about Masai anytime he’s asked about him in interviews this year. Like the dude improved your starting lineup at two spots with the trade, your team looks like it’s for sure winning 60+ games, have a legit title shot and you’re STILL acting like a scorned little ***** because he traded your friend?

If he lied to Demar, I'd give him the side-eye too

Really tho GSW shot poorly, I don't expect Raptors to win that easily again.

KD and Steph never really got into rhythm and made any halfcourt 3 shots.

Nurse did a good job putting Siakam and Ibaka on KD

I still can't believe refs didn't call a foul on Draymond. Plus he bodied the f outta a ref and didn't get a tech.

I think when Boogie comes back Draymond going to go full ****** and ruin GSW

If you think last night is a good indication on what would happen in a 7 game series.....you're an idiot. The Warriors are not going to shoot THAT bad 4 times in 7 games. They got smashed last night, which is typically how they lose games. That said, Toronto is really really really freaking good and one of the only 2 teams I think could actually win a series against GSW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom