**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did they goof? DLo is a inconsistent scorer that plays no defense. He's a good player but he ain't making no all star teams. Lakers was able to get Josh Hart with that pick who's a perfect fit with this roster. Dlo would probably be crying about shots if he was still here.
Listen, if you think this way, cool.

If you think JHart is better than DLo, cool. I personally dont think right now, JHart is as good, maybe in the future? Who knows.

I also dont think Lonzo is Mr. Consistent or better than DLo. Although, I hope Zo becomes an AllStar caliber player.

But anyways ... I hope all the Lakers young bucks Prosper now and especially after Bron.

Listen, if you think this way, cool.

If you think JHart is better than DLo, cool. I personally dont think right now, JHart is as good, maybe in the future? Who knows.

I also dont think Lonzo is Mr. Consistent or better than DLo. Although, I hope Zo becomes an AllStar caliber player.

But anyways ... I hope all the Lakers young bucks Prosper now and especially after Bron.
Nobody said Hart is better but he is a better fit. DLo hasn't improved that much since being traded. Most likely will never make a all-star team so they're not missing anything. And most importantly they're winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom