**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A good PG can get that quick to Jojo who can either push shot it, lob it to Simmons or something.

Him out of PnR is at least better than this, which is what I think you were saying

Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 9.03.07 AM.png

YES.

look at this and all of it’s deplorableness. Free Embiid

Sixers faults are not on Brown, like addict4sneakers addict4sneakers mentioned, that roster is terribly flawed come playoff time.

Look at where Ben is standing as Jojo is trying to roll off of a PnR w/Butler

Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 8.57.10 AM.png

Blows up the entire play, and this ended up as a turnover.

Ben is actually in a great spot IMO. Jimmy throws that ball to Embiid then if Tatum comes up to help out Ben has a wide open dunk.

unless joel is going to be a perimeter player, ben being inside is going to kill that offense

Ben is actually in a great spot IMO. Jimmy throws that ball to Embiid then if Tatum comes up to help out Ben has a wide open dunk.

I would agree if Jimmy could make that pass and he consistently misses it. Not an easy pass to get to, and this isn't the easiest play to make.

I do like this better than Embed post ups in the 4th though.

1. Jimmy cant make that pass as Morris is right there
2. Embiid getting doubled the second the pass is thrown

Doesnt matter if Simmons is open due to the help, the help is his defender. Thats the problem. Down the stretch, teams will cheat off Simmons towards everyone else

I never post in here.

Got gifted tickets to the Kings and Nuggets next Thursday at the new arena.

Prolly gonna cop a new jersey while there. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom