**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still bump Lebron. If he's the vessel needed to facilitate the soon to be best player in the world coming to purple and gold that's one thing, but there is an alternative where he's the reason no other star comes here and we're stuck.

It's still bump Lebron. If he's the vessel needed to facilitate the soon to be best player in the world coming to purple and gold that's one thing, but there is an alternative where he's the reason no other star comes here and we're stuck.
Best player in the world currently rocking Blue and Yellow

but there is an alternative where he's the reason no other star comes here and we're stuck.

:lol:

I rock with you bro but I’d rather be “stuck” with Lebron over playing the lottery every year and waiting for one of those guys to finally pay off.

PG didn’t sign this offseason and we had cap space + young assets. He still passed. Lebron has nothing to do with it. If we didn’t have Lebron, I don’t see why Unibrow would want to come here either.

Lebron was the first superstar to really embrace the challenge of the Lakers, everybody else was content with the money from other markets + minimal pressure. im sure a star would come to the Lakers eventually, but who knows how long it would’ve took if Bron didn’t make that leap.

As a lakers fan, I don’t search the net for articles on our young players and trade rumors. I just come to the NBA thread and look for Celtics and sixers fans to tell me about our players. They are so obsessed with everything LA, they got the inside scoop

but there is an alternative where he's the reason no other star comes here and we're stuck.

And you know in your heart of hearts that this outcome is likely.

36 year old Bron playing with Kemba Walker as his 2nd “star”

17D40BA5-17FA-4EC3-BB31-9F733E286CCF.gif

:smh:. Trade Tatum and the rest of the 'assets' and the celtics are just another team. Don't trade em and there's no deal. Boston needs to just continue their rebuild. Only about 5 years out from being contenders

God bless you

As a lakers fan, I don’t search the net for articles on our young players and trade rumors. I just come to the NBA thread and look for Celtics and sixers fans to tell me about our players. They are so obsessed with everything LA, they got the inside scoop

:lol: false.

Also we gonna act like the Laker fans in here aren’t equally obsessed with the Celtics players?

I have my reasons for wanting the Lakers to be mediocre
Le44wins

:lol:

I rock with you bro but I’d rather be “stuck” with Lebron over playing the lottery every year and waiting for one of those guys to finally pay off.

PG didn’t sign this offseason and we had cap space + young assets. He still passed. Lebron has nothing to do with it. If we didn’t have Lebron, I don’t see why Unibrow would want to come here either.

Lebron was the first superstar to really embrace the challenge of the Lakers, everybody else was content with the money from other markets + minimal pressure. im sure a star would come to the Lakers eventually, but who knows how long it would’ve took if Bron didn’t make that leap.

Eh PG didn't come in major part because of Lebron. Jimmy expressed he was interested in coming to the Lakers, but he wouldn't want to now because of Lebron. Kawhi was reportedly gung ho about coming to the Lakers...until we signed Lebron. Now you got KD talking about it's toxic around Lebron and expressing very rationally why other superstar level players don't want to play with him. Y'all can keep ignoring it, but this summer is a referendum on Lebby. Everything is in place for another guy to choose the Lakers of his own free will. We have the young supporting cast, component management, the supposed best player in the world and max money to offer. The master recruiter is going to be put to the test. Especially with the Clippers positioning themselves to make a run at the same guys. Lebby will either be the draw or the repellent.

Cause the reality is if no other guy comes as a free agent and we can't swing a deal for AD. We paid for a 4 year farewell tour sideshow for a dude that ain't gone bring a chip.

Eh PG didn't come in major part because of Lebron. Jimmy expressed he was interested in coming to the Lakers, but he wouldn't want to now because of Lebron. Kawhi was reportedly gung ho about coming to the Lakers...until we signed Lebron. Now you got KD talking about it's toxic around Lebron and expressing very rationally why other superstar level players don't want to play with him. Y'all can keep ignoring it, but this summer is a referendum on Lebby. Everything is in place for another guy to choose the Lakers of his own free will. We have the young supporting cast, component management, the supposed best player in the world and max money to offer. The master recruiter is going to be put to the test. Especially with the Clippers positioning themselves to make a run at the same guys. Lebby will either be the draw or the repellent.

I was gunna write a detailed post to debate this but I’m not gunna change your mind so I’m not gunna waste my time.

Will you change your stance when another max player signs this summer?

Cause the reality is if no other guy comes as a free agent and we can't swing a deal for AD. We paid for a 4 year farewell tour sideshow for a dude that ain't gone bring a chip.
giphy.gif

I have no idea what you’re talking about :lol:

I’m referring to Ainge and IT.

Im referring to Celtic fans ready to ship Gordon Hayward in a package for Unibrow, when Hayward uprooted his entire family to be the face of the Celtics and went thru one of the worst injuries you could possibly have.

I’m referring to the Lakers treatment of Kobe compared to the Cetics treatment of their stars. Lakers not gunna penny pinch on those contracts in their final years. The Cetics might do that or trade him if he’s not good anymore.

That’s why I love our front office...I love IT and what he brought to the team but I ain’t holding onto him cuz “loyalty”. I’d rather have the younger/better player in Kyrie obviously

If NOP wants Hayward in return for AD? Bye

I’ll let y’all be “loyal” tho

From

“i don’t wan’t Bron. Nobody wants to play with him and he stunts young players’ growth”

To

“I’m glad we got Bron because Magic won’t trade the young guys like other GMs”

To

“Why would AD choose Boston over playing with LeBron?”

To

“We need to trade the young guys for AD”

Imagine hating a man for 15 years because of his playstyle and off-the-court character only to become a fan and root for him to do what you hated him for.
Hypocrisy at its finest.

I think my favorite thing about this thread is when the Laker brigade does all this whining about the Big Lakers thread even though there are far more Laker fans in here than any other fanbase. I especially enjoy the complaining when it happens right after they slander Harden for 10 straight pages.

I was gunna write a detailed post to debate this but I’m not gunna change your mind so I’m not gunna waste my time.

Will you change your stance when another max player signs this summer?

Everything I suggested has been reported.

If a marquee free agent signs this summer then my fears will have been quelled and the gamble on Lebby will have paid off, I'll be good. If it doesn't happen though will y'all Bron stans acknowledge why it didn't happen given the evidence.

From

“i don’t wan’t Bron. Nobody wants to play with him and he stunts young players’ growth”

To

“I’m glad we got Bron because Magic won’t trade the young guys like other GMs”

To

“Why would AD choose Boston over playing with LeBron?”

To

“We need to trade the young guys for AD”

Imagine hating a man for 15 years because of his playstyle and off-the-court character only to become a fan and root for him to do what you hated him for.
Big laker thread

F8QJKLF.gif

That’s why I love our front office...I love IT and what he brought to the team but I ain’t holding onto him cuz “loyalty”. I’d rather have the younger/better player in Kyrie obviously

If NOP wants Hayward in return for AD? Bye

I’ll let y’all be “loyal” tho

Loyalty helped us get Lebron though.

You didn’t see the comments about the Knicks? Windy said he might’ve gone to the Knicks but the way the NY front office did Melo turned him off.

You don’t think it matters. I get it. But for players, I think it absolutely matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom