**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the Rockets still need to make a trade? Cuz even when CP3 comes back he's still washed and injury prone. Harden needs more help cuz of his yearly exhaustion that kicks in, his choke jobs are not his fault, it's the exhaustion.

Do the Rockets still need to make a trade? Cuz even when CP3 comes back he's still washed and injury prone. Harden needs more help cuz of his yearly exhaustion that kicks in, his choke jobs are not his fault, it's the exhaustion.

Isn't Gordon out too?

They either bring him back or use him as a trade chip for another 3D player. The only other option is the buyout market.

Stringer and washed Chandler back. No Redick tho

More Shake plz :nthat: dropped 33 in the G League today too

'...at the request of Golden State' :rofl:

B811E360-A778-4097-9A3A-E362A25AF79F.jpeg

Joey Light Years won’t stand for that tomfoolery :rofl:

lonzo should shoot his FTs underhand, but dudes in the nba have too much pride to experiment.

wasn't there a d-leaguer that was shooting his like that? think he played for the rox.
nm, found it

kid went from 63%, 69%, and currently 73%

Harden needs more help cuz of his yearly exhaustion that kicks in, his choke jobs are not his fault, it's the exhaustion.

I'm unwilling to go as far as to say its not his fault.

He can definitely do something about continuing to come into every season (MVP winning or not) trying to look like Boris Diaw and Paul Pierce.

You'd think he'd get a little more toned, shed a few pounds...just do something to avoid that yearly playoff empty gas tank.

He definitely needs more help, but that endurance thing is at least 50% on him to take his conditioning to Lebron levels.

Tbh Lonzo doesn't even shoot enough free throws to diagnose how bad of a Free throw shooter he is.

If you take 10 free throws in 15 games, and only make 4 then yeah you're a 40% FT shooter but you average under 1 FT attempt per.

Like he's bad, but he's not 42% bad from the line, I THINK. Sample size issue here with Zo. He takes under 2 FTA per game.

I'm unwilling to go as far as to say its not his fault.

He can definitely do something about continuing to come into every season (MVP winning or not) trying to look like Boris Diaw and Paul Pierce.

You'd think he'd get a little more toned, shed a few pounds...just do something to avoid that yearly playoff empty gas tank.

He definitely needs more help, but that endurance thing is at least 50% on him to take his conditioning to Lebron levels.

You don't understand bball buddy. The advanced metrical system says Harden is just as good if not better offensively than Jordan, Kobe, Durant, Kareem. He's changed the sport.

Tbh Lonzo doesn't even shoot enough free throws to know how bad of a Free throw shooter is.

If you take 10 free throws in 15 games, and only make 4 then yeah you're a 40% FT shooter but you average under 1 FT attempt per.

We've seen enough. He's bad. No matter how you want to slice it up, and I'm a Lonzo Ball apologist. He's bad from the line, he's bad at the rim, he's bipolar from 3...his offense remains in shambles.

KCP needs to link him with Lethal Shooter and fix this immediately.

You don't understand bball buddy. The advanced metrical system says Harden is just as good if not better offensively than Jordan, Kobe, Durant, Kareem. He's changed the sport.

Hold up. Did you even read what I wrote?

I'm just talking about endurance. What metric that's been discussed here gauges endurance?

If you want to take it to a comparison of other greats, none of the guys you listed had 2nd round playoff endurance issues. But that's not a debate I was even trying to get into.

We've seen enough. He's bad. No matter how you want to slice it up, and I'm a Lonzo Ball apologist. He's bad from the line, he's bad at the rim, he's bipolar from 3...his offense remains in shambles.

KCP needs to link him with Lethal Shooter and fix this immediately.

I didn't say he wasn't a bad FT shooter.

I've talked ad nauseum about how bad he is at the rim and why he's that bad at the rim. His 3pt shooting is fine as a stand still open shooter IMO that was never an issue. His issues are that he can't dribble which leads to him not being Able to make functional plays for himself or others, consistently shoot off the bounce, and his lack of ball handling skills makes him pick the ball up too soon on his drives as well altering his finishing ability.

But in that post, I simply was referring to how bad of a FT shooter he is.

Does Lonzo just not go to the rim enough to get fouled or is he avoiding contact? What's his deal?

Hold up. Did you even read what I wrote?

I'm just talking about endurance. What metric that's been discussed here gauges endurance?

If you want to take it to a comparison of other greats, none of the guys you listed had 2nd round playoff endurance issues. But that's not a debate I was even trying to get into.

All superstars have had bad playoff games just like him. Not his fault he tied the turnover playoff record then broke the record a year later and went ghost against the spurs and bricked 22 straight 3's last year. He changed the sport!

I used to think Harden was in trash shape until I tried his step back 3 :smh:

I got about 3 inches of lift and the ball fell about 6ft short of the rim :lol:

Given his usage and his style of play, dude is stronger and in better shape than his silhouette might suggest.

All superstars have had bad playoff games just like him. Not his fault he tied the turnover playoff record then broke the record a year later and went ghost against the spurs and bricked 22 straight 3's last year. He changed the sport!

More suicides and sprints, less Magic City.

You're not hearing what I'm saying if you think that I think he's not great.

He does travel 20+ times a game but you know, people do get away with worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom