**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread when anything bad happens to lebron is honestly some weird ****
A bunch of y’all are some weirdos real talk.
GreedyTerrificAldabratortoise-max-1mb.gif

23rd best Net rating in the L since Bron went down
30th best offense in the L since Bron went down
4th best D

Playing well isn't how I would describe the Lakers since bron went down

Jokes over head.

Just like when the Knicks lose, I always say great win.

SMH

I know I shouldn't respond to bots, but

Lakers' net rating:

With LeBron on the court: +6.1 (equivalent to a top 3 team)
W/O LeBron on the court: -2.0 (equivalent to 22nd)

I think you meant "start" to play well without him, not "continue."

Hot take: This was my fear. Bron would come, start to decline physically and by year 3 we get a washed 3-(no)D superstar who doesn’t want to release his grip.

We saw not one minute of off ball Bron. Wasting the rest of his career playing for the Lakers and just concerned with building his empire which he's totally entitled to do so but it's gonna be sad.

I'm so confused. Explain, always see you posting ... after tonight it be 20 down 18 to go? Wth does that mean
Counting down the losses to 38. Bet was that the Lakers wont reach 45 wins. If they lose 38+, there's no way they get to 45

Hot take: This was my fear. Bron would come, start to decline physically and by year 3 we get a washed 3-(no)D superstar who doesn’t want to release his grip.

We saw not one minute of off ball Bron. Wasting the rest of his career playing for the Lakers and just concerned with building his empire which he's totally entitled to do so but it's gonna be sad.

This isn’t some special hot take, this is why @MVP been raging against LeTrump all season long.

Lakers fault. They were playing way too fast. Everything the Lakers have done has been anti Bron ball

He’s actually playing the least minutes of his career.
But, due to increased pace, he’s probably exerting more energy in those minutes. Although at the same time, his responsibilities on the court aren’t as heavy as they used to be (Rondo, Zo as ball handlers, Kuz + BI as wing scorers, everybody tries hard on defense so he doesn’t need to go 110% and take the other teams best wing)

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is year 15. Y’all still haven’t learned yet?

Wait until May rolls around and you’ll be back on your knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom