**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn D rose got mo all star votes den harden :lol:

is it really a surprise though? i mean check out DRose's pre-acl footwork #neverforget #stillmyMVP

DirtyAllIchneumonfly-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
No lie, i respect Reggie Miller's 13 seasons on one team more than i respect Durant's 2 rings. And I'm a big Durant fan and i never cared for Miller.

at the end of the day, i respect an elite nba player taking control of his destiny, money, and legacy. kd was at the doorstep of his prime when his FA, can't blame him for wanting to win. what's the point of all the stats and being labeled as the game's best scorer with no ring?

at the end of the day, i respect an elite nba player taking control of his destiny, money, and legacy. kd was at the doorstep of his prime when his FA, can't blame him for wanting to win. what's the point of all the stats and being labeled as the game's best scorer with no ring?
His rings have ZERO respect. He went to a team that was basically guaranteed to win.

Respect is earned when there's a chance you could lose, but you still came out victorious.

Had he gone to a Portland, or Washington or basically anywhere else... But you go to a 73-win team.

I like kd a lot but he robbed us of two good seasons. Those were basically exhibition seasons.

That is 100% not Derrick Rose dancing.

His rings have ZERO respect. He went to a team that was basically guaranteed to win.

Respect is earned when there's a chance you could lose, but you still came out victorious.

many elite players have used FA to improve their chances of winning a ring by joining/forming dominant teams. KD, Lebron, Bosh, hell even moses malone and dennis rodman, all made moves that heavily shifted the landscape of the nba and dominance. all their rings come with "respect."

That is 100% not Derrick Rose dancing.

idc what you think/say, that's DRose. you tellin me dude with footwork like that aint making explosive cuts to the basket??? trippin

The NBA HoF is pretty easy to get into. Blake's a candidate for your question.

Part of what makes it easier is that it’s not actually the NBA Hall of Fame; it’s the Basketball Hall of Fame. So college and international play is taken into account.

Like, if was just based on NBA career, Melo could be a close call. But I think he’s a lock because he’s got an NCAA title and a few Olympic gold medals.

Part of what makes it easier is that it’s not actually the NBA Hall of Fame; it’s the Basketball Hall of Fame. So college and international play is taken into account.

Like, if was just based on NBA career, Melo could be a close call. But I think he’s a lock because he’s got an NCAA title and a few Olympic gold medals.
Close call? Nah

NBA wise he’s a lock too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom