**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing w/D'Lo is that he doesn't get to the FT line at all, and is a poor finisher at the rim. And he's a good 3pt shooter, not great one. His FA w/be interesting.

Reminds me of a not as good LAC / Hou version of Chris Paul.

I can't believe we dropped d'lo for snitching...then also got rid of literally every other player that was connected or effected by the snitching too . Lakers petty af. I hate when teams give up on guys right before they put it all together.

Think Pistons and dinwiddie too.

Thing w/D'Lo is that he doesn't get to the FT line at all, and is a poor finisher at the rim. And he's a good 3pt shooter, not great one. His FA w/be interesting.

Reminds me of LAC / Hou version of Chris Paul.

It’s always been known since his Laker days to be an elite player he needs to be an elite 3pt shooter. I’m talking 38-40% on high volume. A consistent 38-40% shooter.

He has a lot of areas where he needs to improve. Finishing, getting to the line somehow, his handles, etc. Still only 22 about to be 23 in a month. Super young.

He does things you really can’t teach. That’s why he’s so intriguing to me.

It’s always been known since his Laker days to be an elite player he needs to be an elite 3pt shooter. I’m talking 38-40% on high volume. A consistent 38-40% shooter.

He has a lot of areas where he needs to improve. Finishing, getting to the line somehow, his handles, etc. Still only 22 about to be 23 in a month. Super young.

He does things you really can’t teach. That’s why he’s so intriguing to me.

For sure. Coming into the L that was my thing with him, how good he'd be w/his off the bounce 3 ball. He does take 8 3's per 36 which kind of compensates for his lack of FT's,

But the areas he needs to improve on are extremely hard to do. You don't really expect a FT rate of 11% to take a considerable jump and his finishing at the rim is actually trending in the opposite direction you'd hope for considering he doesn't even get to the rim in the first place.

For sure. Coming into the L that was my thing with him, how good he'd be w/his off the bounce 3 ball. He does take 8 3's per 36 which kind of compensates for his lack of FT's,

But the areas he needs to improve on are extremely hard to do. You don't really expect a FT rate of 11% to take a considerable jump and his finishing at the rim is actually trending in the opposite direction you'd hope for considering he doesn't even get to the rim in the first place.

With the Nets before his knee surgery, think he averaged around 5-6 fts somehow. It was a small sample size though (12 games). Also his finishing efficiency was better. It declined this season. No idea why.

But he needs to get to the line somehow. If not he has to become an elite three point shooter.

Reminds me of a not as good LAC / Hou version of Chris Paul.
Ratsull getting no less than 20 m's prob 4 years

He’s taken a considerable jump in his play this year.

His FT rate was 19,21,19 in the 3 years prior. Part of the reason it’s down is he’s moved to floaters and probes more to make passes than he has in previous years. Also his FTA/game dropped by 40% since LeVert got injured because he never plays with another ball handler. And when he does, it’s typically with Dinwiddie and the game plan is for Dinwiddie to take it to the hoop off P&R. And Russell to set up the big on P&R, hit the man in the corner. Or take the open shot if the big doesn’t hedge.

Not to say he doesn’t need to get to the line more. But the game plan for what Atkinson runs for Russell has changed this year, it’s been a different focus, especially with LeVert out

Studied for a year for 2 tests for a promotion for my job and failed by 4 points on one and 6 points on the other. **** sucks. Now I gotta go back and study for another 2 months for the retakes of both.

Kinda exaggerated worst day of my life but **** got a young ***** feeling down cause I need that pay bump.

Fam...if I know anything, it’s that the bball Gods are real. The Clippers willonce again prevail against California’s 4th team and give you a great end to the day. Jah bless.

I swapped Blake out for AD last minute tonight on DFS :smh:. Woulda paid for my lor Vegas trip with my dawg stunna and them some to play with. I knew Flying Lion was goin up tonight. Got damn :smh:

AD better have Selm-ny & Thutty Fye!

Dummy moe lor shor rey be out in vegas? Where you stayin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom