**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dxe6cWIWkAEqpyY

as a fan of photography, i cant help but admire just how dope this photo is. nevermind the actual people in it, but the focus, blurring out of harden, composition, color contrasts, etc...these sideline photographers, while they be getting crushed and run into by dudes double their size, they've got an incredible gig.

enough geekin out, harden's body language in the 3rd was disgusting. dude was out there complaining, throwing up his arms about his teammates taking layups instead of passing it to him.

as a fan of photography, i cant help but admire just how dope this photo is. nevermind the actual people in it, but the focus, blurring out of harden, composition, color contrasts, etc...these sideline photographers, while they be getting crushed and run into by dudes double their size, they've got an incredible gig.

enough geekin out, harden's body language in the 3rd was disgusting. dude was out there complaining, throwing up his arms about his teammates taking layups instead of passing it to him.

Man shut that garbage up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

why couldnt this teddy bear looking ***** eric gordon stink it up against the lakers? ****ing soft looking *****!

uhmm am i wrong though? cuzz was out there, 3 or 4 feet beyond the perimeter upset that faried was attacking the basket. it was blatant.

Pretty sure the frustration is guys stinking in general, not him attacking the basket. You can't possibly be that goofy

they were already talkin about the sixers improving their record and there was still 7 minutes left in the game :lol: harlan is disrespectful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom