**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embiid with 39.8% Usage.................he's the closest player to Harden who had a 59.8% Rate

Rockets took 90shots
Harden took 40shots

That's a lot better than it looked.
Not sure when those other 50FGA occurred, but I missed them all.
It looked like Harden took 90 of those 90 FGA

I want to be impressed by what Harden is doing but I'm not for obvious reasons. :lol:

It's cool but it means nothing. It's like when one of these new goofy rappers get millions of streams.

That was a great game and great win

Still got my blood pressure high for no reason lol

Incredible win for us. Down 8 with 3mins to go and rattle off 10 straight with multiple big defensive plays (Embiid block on demar, chandler block, Simmons deflection to seal the game). Needed this one big time before this road trip.

3-1 to kick off this 12 game stretch against winning teams. Next 3 @ Denver/Lakers/Warriors.

PJ has practically been un-slanderable here, but the last 2 minutes of that game my goodness
tenor.gif

Fouled a guy on a 3, completely botched an inbounds play, and crossed by the same guy he fouled. That was awful.

Incredible win for us. Down 8 with 3mins to go and rattle off 10 straight with multiple big defensive plays (Embiid block on demar, chandler block, Simmons deflection to seal the game). Needed this one big time before this road trip.

3-1 to kick off this 12 game stretch against winning teams. Next 3 @ Denver/Lakers/Warriors.
Embiid Jokic gonna be fun. That could be an L with Embiid conditioning but Jimmy should be back

Lakers should be a W if Bron still out

Warriors a guaranteed L unless some crazy **** happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom