**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't put Heatles anywhere near the 3peat LAL'ers tbh

They def had their moments :lol:. I watched a lot of them and they reminded me of those Laker teams at times

Might just be cause of their 3 point shooting but these guys just **** around for 3 quarters explode then win by 10+ :lol:

Cold part is they seem to do it intentionally. I really think they started doing it by design last year as a way to challenge themselves because it was happening damn near every game

i wish the heat just bit the bullet after bron left and tanked. by this point they would have a solid team instead of overpaying mediocre players

heatles era was the perfect level of competition. Heat were the favorites but it never felt like they were invincible, west was so entertaining too

The most bizarre thing to me about the Warriors is that Andre Igoudala is / was a bench / role player ... He was literally option #1 and a borderline superstar prior to going to GS and then just fell in line ...

I know he was overpaid and maybe not a top top tier talent at all his previous stops, but he could have made $50M more dollars easily over the last 5 years or so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom