**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was it that turned down Jerry West? Jeanie or Magic? I wanna know who to address the edible arrangements to

A dude that plays D and went off on teammates for not giving max effort and a dude that goes stretches doing load management and plays no D and also is very vocal about his teammates in the same team. That would be the goods.

Who was it that turned down Jerry West? Jeanie or Magic? I wanna know who to address the edible arrangements to
the whole Buss family
he never got compensated for landing Shaq. It's kind of those nba under the table deals like Chuck suppose to get paid by Les Alexander for signing or dirk/cuban situation

I can see Jimmy going to the lakers

Jimmy doesn't want to play with Lebron. He literally scratched the Lakers off of his list once LBJ came to the Lakers.

Per woj

He is enamored with the idea of playing a central role in a big market, sources said. Butler had once imagined playing for the Los Angeles Lakers, but LeBron James’ arrival as the franchise’s cornerstone made it less appealing for Butler in the prime of his career, league sources said.

If he comes to LA, I'm still thinking it's the Clips

How is that man a coward?

Dude liked playing in OKC and legit made them contenders.

A lot of People really don't like playing with Lebron.

He's a coward cause he manipulated the Lakers who were counting on him following through on his word. Said he only wanted to play for LA after initially asking out of Indy, him and his agent made it clear to not trade for him in the summer cause he would come in free agency.

Subsequently made that fufu attention seeking documentary toying with the fanbase's emotions knowing he'd already made a decision. Then coming out after continuously saying if we would have came and traded for him he'd be a Laker and running his mouth about us for a good couple months.

Ultimately though he made the right decision, the relationship he had with Russ was/is real, Russ took a step back and PG's having a career year. Even if they ultimately don't go deep in the playoffs nobody will really care or fault him. The Lakers are a pressure cooker as Bron is finding out quickly and we don't tolerate that **** ****. And if somehow he did come here with Bron and things go ary we all know who's getting the blame for it. *Shrugs*

He's a coward cause he manipulated the Lakers who were counting on him following through on his word. Said he only wanted to play for LA after initially asking out of Indy, him and his agent made it clear to not trade for him in the summer cause he would come in free agency.

Subsequently made that fufu attention seeking documentary toying with the fanbase's emotions knowing he'd already made a decision. Then coming out after continuously saying if we would have came and traded for him he'd be a Laker and running his mouth about us for a good couple months.

Ultimately though he made the right decision, the relationship he had with Russ was/is real, Russ took a step back and PG's having a career year. Even if they ultimately don't go deep in the playoffs nobody will really care or fault him. The Lakers are a pressure cooker as Bron is finding out quickly and we don't tolerate that **** ****. And if somehow he did come here with Bron and things go ary we all know who's getting the blame for it. *Shrugs*
Nothing but broken promithes, promithes. Move on
11095632_1589704657951164_897611720_n.jpg

Yep. The domino effect from that is crazy. You get PG to pair w/LBJ's golden years along with the young talent. You could still poke around at AD, or wait until 2020 to sign him w/PG already on the team, timelines make more sense, etc. The plan was LBJ + PG last summer. I'm sure they thought they had him in the bag. There's a world where AD+LBJ+PG are on the Lakers.

Also, this is clipper bias but the Clippers being the complete opposite of the Lakers while playing in the same city hurts the Lakers when it comes to free agency. There's an actual alternative if guys want to play in LA but don't want to play w/Bron, the show, and everything that comes with that. Lakers have to actually compete for Free Agents w/the Clippers, who aren't just an alternative but are actually good right now, devoid of a star, in Los Angeles.
Shannon said something I actually agreed with last week I believe. When Magic was outside LeBron's house at midnight, Rob should of been outside PG at midnight. I mean what was Rob doing that night.
i think lakers land someone like tobias or dray
would def improve that team
Hmmm they would at least have a leader with Dray but his attitude isn't needed. How would that work though Dray, LeBron, Kuz, Ingram, Lonzo.

Shannon said something I actually agreed with last week I believe. When Magic was outside LeBron's house at midnight, Rob should of been outside PG at midnight. I mean what was Rob doing that night.

Hmmm they would at least have a leader with Dray but his attitude isn't needed. How would that work though Dray, LeBron, Kuz, Ingram, Lonzo.

tobias and dray would be interesting but presents a log jam unless kuz embraces coming off the bench lol

After being traded as many times as he has, as long as the 76ers come correct, I don't see how he doesn't resign there.

Close to home, contending team, great fit,
6ers biggest priority is giving J Cole (and Boban) the bag. Jimmy too but if he wants to walk, let him

Pretty sure stalking someone outside their house when they didn’t invite you or want you there is illegal.

I wonder why it’s okay for Clippers fans to say they’re getting everyone but Lakers fans are delusional for doing the same thing even after signing Bron...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom