**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being able to get passed the pistons you say!

Let them talk, is funny.

MJ got helped and never looked back.
Lebron got helped and still asked for more

At the end of the day 6 is better than 3.

Nothing can erase that.

Just like some idiot suggested that LBJ should do a shoulder shrug when LBJ passes MJ in points, mind you omit has taken LBJ over 100 more games to pass MJ. What an accomplishment. LoL

Let them talk, is funny.

Nothing can erase that.

Just like some idiot suggested that LBJ should do a shoulder shrug when LBJ passes MJ in points, mind you omit has taken LBJ over 100 more games to pass MJ. What an accomplishment. LoL
I’m agreeing with u
Getting knocked off 3 years in a roll
Is better then making the finals and losing
:wink:

Let them talk, is funny.

Nothing can erase that.

More games but MJ took 3k more shots and was 80s for FT. I can look stuff up too

I’m not trying to say Bron is a better scorer but let’s not try to diminish scoring that many pts lol

More games but MJ took 3k more shots and was 80s for FT. I can look stuff up too

I’m not trying to say Bron is a better scorer but let’s not try to diminish scoring that many pts lol
Who's fault is that?

Who rather pass to keep their stat lines looking nice?

We all have eyes.

And what you mean about FT?

PS look up how many rings Lebron has, how many Defensive Player of the Year or even 1st team all defense.

Bah.

It isn't necessarily a bad thing but in terms of winning he was in better position to do that in both SA & Toronto if he leaves, In terms of marketability i guess he would have a bit more in L.A but it is not the Lakers (This is NOT a diss to the clippers).

I’m not sure the margin between the teams in this respect to too big anymore. Both Blake and CP got multiple, national endorsement deals while playing with the Clippers. I’m sure that would be true of any other star player that comes here.

I think everyone here can agree that in terms of attention, fandom and hype the clippers aren't on the same level as playing for the Lakers. ESPECIALLY when you have Lebron on the Lakers, him & L.A whether they are good or trash are gonna dominate the headlines & attention.

This is true. I’ve always conceded that LA is a Lakers town (even over the Dodgers, Rams, Kings, etc.) and that is unlikely to change.

Could we please not say things like The clippers would be Toronto west with Kawhi.. they def wouldn't be an 8 seed but the roster would be NOTHING like the Raptors :lol:

If they renounce all their cap holds in order to maximize Cap room there left with about 56 Million In cap room... 37 of that goes to Kawhi at the max... leaving them with 20 Million to spend afterwards (this isn't Including draft picks).

there roster with Kawhi would be

SGA/ Shamet
Robinson/Lou Will/Wallace
Kawhi/ thornwell
Gallo
Harrell

With 20 million left to spend... Nothing about that roster has me believing that it would be a top 5 team in the league.

I’m not sure the margin between the teams in this respect to too big anymore. Both Blake and CP got multiple, national endorsement deals while playing with the Clippers. I’m sure that would be true of any other star player that comes here.

This is true. I’ve always conceded that LA is a Lakers town (even over the Dodgers, Rams, Kings, etc.) and that is unlikely to change.

Being a clipper def doesn't hurt your marketability at all, i guess my point is that it's not gonna really raise it much either (especially for a guy like Kawhi). Blake & CP3 whether they were in L.A or not were gonna get those national spotlights because they have easily been two of the most marketable stars based on their personalities & Games alone.

Last edited:
S/O Kid from Akron passing up Mike tonight in all time points, can't wait to see Lakers fan implode as he trolls next year when he passes up Kobe, while missing playoffs and only being there for tapings of The Shop

F954931E-AFDB-4C47-9A63-0EEDBEBAB0CC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom