**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was kinda sad hearing LeBron ramble on and on about how much he idolized MJ and we know MJ don't mess with him like that. But why would Jordan congratulate him when he congratulates himself every chance he gets?
MJ don’t even mess with his own team.

Off topic but Jimmy Butlers body language is bad right now

He outta there. Selfish, delusional guy that wants to win on his terms.

I’m not buying the happy go lucky **** either. I think he’s a guy that believes there needs to be some sort of tension to win. And that tweet about “everybody getting along” in Philly was facetious.

Last edited:
This is funny to me. Clearly repping a team isn’t some difficult task limited by regions.

Y’all can stay up until 1 am to watch the Lakers but I can’t watch 3 different games at once?
I mean staying up to 1am ain't hard but having 3 teams in the same conference, 2 in the same division is wild. NBA fan thotin is real. Value yourself.

I mean staying up to 1am ain't hard but having 3 teams in the same conference, 2 in the same division is wild. NBA fan thotin is real. Value yourself.

Dudes claiming a hood 3 times zones away? Value yourself

12D9BB6A-4905-400F-BC0E-28B31C5D9B61.png

Would not care if Jimmy decided to leave. Zhaire/Shake will fit better lol
How the hell do you know Zhaire will be a better fit? He hasn't played a second of NBA basketball, weighs like 120 pounds, and wasn't anything special in college :lol:

How the hell do you know Zhaire will be a better fit? He hasn't played a second of NBA basketball, weighs like 120 pounds, and wasn't anything special in college :lol:
He aint a malcontent obviously lol I'm just saying im not sweating bullets if he walks

Bruh, Love has been out most of the year.

That's the break Lebron really got to be honest.
Even with a healthy Kevin love they aren’t getting to the playoffs.

I’m not a lebron Stan nor a lebron hater.
Nba basketball purists I’ll call myself.

If Lebron was still on the cavs this season with a injured Kevin love they are in the playoffs again.

Go get some breakfast you ain’t thinking straight right now.

Would not care if Jimmy decided to leave. Zhaire/Shake will fit better lol

He's literally our only closer.

Simmons is useless at the clutch
I'm not confident that Tobi can be that guy (unless Brown learns how to draw plays)
We need a Butler type of guy or get a Lue Willaims type of player

Didn’t realize he threw Brogdon being a “former ROY” in there as a reason why Giannis has a great supporting cast :lol:.

179E87EC-895F-4984-976F-92EA0A7E0615.jpeg

Crafty guy he is man. I swear.

He's literally our only closer.

Simmons is useless at the clutch
I'm not confident that Tobi can be that guy (unless Brown learns how to draw plays)
We need a Butler type of guy or get a Lue Willaims type of player
We need the skillset but not the drama/contract. That's the tradeoff. Maybe an ECF run changes that but that's about it. Aint no way in hell we can finesse Beal who would be perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom