**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, how do Lakers fans feel about Beal?

He’s eligible for DPVE if he gets the nod. He and Wall would torpedo their budget in two years so I doubt they give it to him.
Not a Laker fan but he would be a perfect fit with Bron. Idk how much I’d trade for him though.

Lakers Sub .500 Season Magic Number is now 5!

giphy.gif

You think he’s better than klay and oladipo?

Assuming you have James at #1 obviously
Im a huge Oladipo guy and I think Beal is better.

Beal is gonna get knocked because he got closer to his ceiling earlier in his career whereas people are just getting on Vic now because it took him 5 years to become the player he is now. I hate it for wizard fans but Beal has to get to a better situation.

Without thinking twice if you’re the Lakers. Wizards would probably need more in return though.
I agree it's probably too low. I don't know that it would necessitate BI getting lumped in, but there's definitely pick/player filler to be worked out.

Im a huge Oladipo guy and I think Beal is better.

Beal is gonna get knocked because he got closer to his ceiling earlier in his career whereas people are just getting on Vic now because it took him 5 years to become the player he is now. I hate it for wizard fans but Beal has to get to a better situation.

I don’t think he’s reached his ceiling. He’s almost at 7 assists per game as the primary playmaker and that’s with a bunch of high level bench guys around him

He’s the goods

:lol: She says nothing, yall would throw a fit. She stands up in front of 20k people and condemns that ****, and yall aren't happy.

Donovan Mitchell ain't speak up soon enough.

Some of yall are just flat out insufferable.
No she didn’t :lol: she just asked them to stop doing it in front of everyone

Considering the Wizards are essentially ****ed with keeping Wall at that contract why are they trading away their only good piece for a deal with Lonzo as one of the headliners?

Considering the Wizards are essentially ****ed with keeping Wall at that contract why are they trading away their only good piece for a deal with Lonzo as one of the headliners?

They are capped out permanently with Beal. They can bottom out like Brooklyn until that wall deal is up.

Absolutely. I wouldn’t give up all 3 though.
I agree, but then this goes back to having to give the Lakers front office flack. If you have Fox instead of Lonzo, the deal can probably be done with just Fox and Big Clarkson. If you still had DLo, you could have moved him or BI and would’ve likely been good.

Same kind of stuff goes for the AD trade. Fox or DLo being in a deal instead of Lonzo probably gets it done. Just don’t think Lonzo is viewed on the potential all-star tier like those guys are because of his offensive limitations.

the wizards with Bradley Beal & Wall have been a perennial 4-8 seed in the East, I like his game A lot but the goal is to build a team that could become contenders... Lebron at this age & Bradley Beal at the max.... while also trading our young players is not getting us anywhere near that.

Now if L.A could somehow sign a second Star this summer, then trading two of the young guys for Beal may just be a good move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom