**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the Most Stuf. Basically like eating a cupcake top to bottom.

The s'mores joints will be copped and I anticipating them being a lot for refined than the Most Stufs.

Can anyone explain how a lifetime ban works for NBA games?

I'm sure there's some way to do it, but you have to think as many people arena workers + security see at these games, you could probably find your way in. The only thing I could think of is a sign with the fans picture on it posted everywhere, but I think that would be a little much :lol: .

Its just difficult not seeing that same fan let all of this blow over, comes to like Game #20 next season and sit in a completely different section with a hat on and glasses.

Can anyone explain how a lifetime ban works for NBA games?

I'm sure there's some way to do it, but you have to think as many people arena workers + security see at these games, you could probably find your way in. The only thing I could think of is a sign with the fans picture on it posted everywhere, but I think that would be a little much :lol: .

Its just difficult not seeing that same fan let all of this blow over, comes to like Game #20 next season and sit in a completely different section with a hat on and glasses.

He can definitely get around it - but if he gets caught I think it might be a Felony.

out of curioisity for those saying cats dont wanna come to LAL bc of Lebron.

whats the possibility that cats dont wanna come to LAL bc theyve been a POS franchise for over 10 years?

with all due respect.

over 10 is a reed richards reach.

we just won a chip in 09....and then '10. swept 2nd round to eventual champs in dallas. lost in 12. playoffs in 13, kobe gets hurt. downhill from there. 5 yrs max of being your version of a POS franchise.

Are all arenas on this type of thing, though?

I remember reading an article awhile back that some arenas were using it for marketing/promotions during games, targeting sections that seemed less engaged in the game.
He can definitely get around it - but if he gets caught I think it might be a Felony.
I believe it does open the offender up to Criminal Trespassing laws.

The idea of these are nasty and I'm never buying them.

C13859FC-A9EC-486D-840B-1657B92BE7E8.jpeg

These though.. These are fire and you all should cop when they drop in spring

I had girl scout smores this year and I finished the bag in 2 days. I felt so much shame.

The most stuff oreos look disgusting. I can’t eem do the double joints. Just gimmie the OG jawns

Are we gonna have oreo talk for days on end with people repeating themselves, spamming the thread with articles, and picking arguments?
You think you are tired? Imagine how Black peope feel every single day of their lives with racism.

Are we gonna have oreo talk for days on end with people repeating themselves, spamming the thread with articles, and picking arguments?
if Oreos are relevant to what's going on right now in the NBA, sure. but unless I missed something they are not.

you just trying to make this thread your own little comfort zone since u spend the most time here lol

I had girl scout smores this year and I finished the bag in 2 days. I felt so much shame.

The most stuff oreos look disgusting. I can’t eem do the double joints. Just gimmie the OG jawns
Fam the girl scout smores cookies.....FIRE FIRE FIRE

Reactions: HIM
Dude complaining about nothing. This happened at a NBA game. This thread is filled with all kinds of talk and the same debates everyday. Discussion about a incident that took place with a NBA player is not derailing the thread.
yea I mean I get if some feel its beating a dead horse by now but ur not gonna criticize that and than start a topic about a children's snack lol

You think you are tired? Imagine how Black peope feel every single day of their lives with racism.
I can do more than imagine but thanks anyways.
if Oreos are relevant to what's going on right now in the NBA, sure. but unless I missed something they are not.

you just trying to make this thread your own little comfort zone since u spend the most time here lol
Or I just want to talk about basketball in here and the oreo talk is my counter to the fact that yall aren't talking about basketball either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom