**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball games boring as hell to watch. The traffic from Dodgers games is OD even for LA.

I can't do it. Went to a few games with my girl last year cause she loves baseball, right behind the mound and what not, and after the 3rd or 4th inning I'm just like...I'm out of it :lol: and getting out of Dodger stadium was the worst.

Speaking of stadium traffic, not looking forward to working the SB this season coming up just because of traffic when leaving

I can't do it. Went to a few games with my girl last year cause she loves baseball, right behind the mound and what not, and after the 3rd or 4th inning I'm just like...I'm out of it :lol: and getting out of Dodger stadium was the worst.
I personally hate those seats man.

Till this day I still love the bleachers, it brings put true fun fans. **** be getting crazy.

Nothing better than paying the ushers a few bucks after the 3rd inning to get you VIP seats ....

I used to get cut/braided at this salon on imperial and Western. Next to the food 4 less. You know what I’m talmbout @leemelone

It was convenient because half the spot was a barbershop with real barbers and the other half was a salon for the braids. My barber appointments were always on point but these women would flake all the time on the braids. I ended up cutting it out of frustration.

Im byke doe
Braids? But you white though. Erupt was out here looking like Beckham.
caf7b9100fd92e921e6bb847e89ad5ef.jpg

He had to grow up. Getting traded was the best thing to ever happen for his career.
Facts!

Dude even said, this is a mans league, almost to acknowledge he was very immature and childish. Especially that snitching accident.

I hope he continues to flourish!

man if D-Rose can make a comeback, Lil Zeke can make one, too. probably gonna happen next year.

Very different injuries. For a 5'9 guard that relied on speed and quickness...that hip severely restricts his ability to move like he once did. Your hip is a lingering issue...it never goes back to "normal".

Lakers fans for the most part support D Lo and agreed it wasn't going to work there.
See some people that were calling him Ratsull before season have turned around completely now that he's balling out though :lol:

I remember the ones here wanted him gone. I hated that he had to go. Sickened me. You could tell he could play and he was gonna grow.

Lakers fans for the most part support D Lo and agreed it wasn't going to work there.
See some people that were calling him Ratsull before season have turned around completely now that he's balling out though :lol:

I still call him Ratsull.

Case study though why it's silly to be down on the current young guys here though. This hasn't been the most productive environment for young guys with Kobe and now Bron's twilight years.

I remember the ones here wanted him gone. I hated that he had to go. Sickened me. You could tell he could play and he was gonna grow.

I assumed he couldn’t work alongside Zo as a 2-guard/not having the ball much. He’s definitely grown a lot since then.

Him and JuJu wolverine.jpg :frown:

I assumed he couldn’t work alongside Zo as a 2-guard/not having the ball much. He’s definitely grown a lot since then.

Him and JuJu wolverine.jpg :frown:

They would've worked. Maybe not on the court at the same time but that's why you bench one or alternate when they start. That would've added a little depth to the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom