**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embiid with horrible back to back turnovers. Can always count on him for those at the end of the game.
Ehhh Pierce was doing the same thing all game, hard doubles whenever Embiid got it on the block. That’s on Brett for failing to adjust

Joel needs to know his place on the court. They got it into his head that he’s the go to superstar and he’s constantly doing too much. I don’t wanna see him get the ball and try to dribble ever again

Trae still ballin huh :pimp:

Speaking of ATL @lamekilla
@OTG the hell happened to the Fulton co side of memorial drive? ...I’m out chea right now n they gentrified the **** outta of it, stuff came up quick as hell...white ladies walking dogs this time of night and all that n seen a Prius blasting Gunna :lol:

Last edited:
Sixers tried to give as little effort as possible thinking they’d still win no matter what and it ****ed them at the end.

Embiid with the cringeworthy turnovers that you know are coming as soon as he starts dribbling the damn ball between his legs. If there was a stat keeping track of every time Embiid dribbled the ball between his legs then tried to do a crossover I would estimate the odds being at about a 90% turnover rate.

Luka got a triple double in the 3rd quarter and got his team up 50 against the Warriors....yeesh

Normal rookies don’t do these things. Top 5 player already. Making a run at MVP
EEEK you mean in the league right now right, not top 50 of all time.

Last edited:
Sixers tried to give as little effort as possible thinking they’d still win no matter what and it ****ed them at the end.

Embiid with the cringeworthy turnovers that you know are coming as soon as he starts dribbling the damn ball between his legs. If there was a stat keeping track of every time Embiid dribbled the ball between his legs then tried to do a crossover I would estimate the odds being at about a 90% turnover rate.

Facts. This ain’t a Brett brown adjustment or pierce defense tactic on embiid. He always put the ball on the deck like he’s a guard after a pump fake and go behind his back and lose the ball. Second turnover was off him making a pass while in the air. He had the open 3. The bucks game dude was chucking a 3 every time he had the ball behind the line but then at times he passes up an open 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom