**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong one, post the quote y’all keep mis reppin me on.

A kid saying 'you like white people more than black people' is no different than any word used to describe a 'group' of people. Including the word ******. Stop it already

The term MAGA gets on my last nerves.

IMO it's Becoming a version of calling Black folks the N word.
Being used in such a disrespectful way, super non-chalantly too.
I'm tired of hearing it in real life and especially on here.

Last edited:
A kid saying 'you like white people more than black people' is no different than any word used to describe a 'group' of people. Including the word ******. Stop it already
See what I mean? I mean you JUST QUOTED my post and you can’t even get it right. :lol:

You’re saying I said “a kid saying you like whites people more than black people is no different than any word used to describe a Group of people, including the word n******”

^ your quote that you just made up

You said that.
YOU just posted that, not me.
I mean, my post is right there, how are you gonna quote it wrong when you quoted it? :lol:

Cracks me up.

okay now you have the quote where supposedly I say “Maga and the N word are the same”

For me and the thread.....since you have my quote, can you please highlight where I said “MAGA AND THE N WORD ARE THE SAME”

Could you do that please? :lol:

Last edited:
See what I mean? I mean you JUST QUOTED my post and you can’t even get it right. :lol:

You’re saying I said “a kid saying you like whites people more than black people is no different than any word used to describe a Group of people, including the word n******”

^ your quote that you just made up

You said that.
YOU just posted that, not me.
I mean, my post is right there, how are you gonna quote it wrong when you quoted it? :lol:

Cracks me up.

I'll break it down and you point out where I'm wrong then

Kid calls grandma MAGA
Kid is asked what he meant by that
Kid says 'you like white people more than black people'
a-friend says that word can be super hurtful
a-friend says MAGA is no different than any word used to describe a 'group' of people
a-friend again defines the Super Hurtful word to mean 'you like white people more than black people'
a-friend says MAGA gets on his last nerves
a-friend says in his opinion it's becoming a version of calling Black folks the N word

The
I'll break it down and you point out where I'm wrong then

Kid calls grandma MAGA
Kid is asked what he meant by that
Kid says 'you like white people more than black people'
a-friend says that word can be super hurtful
a-friend says MAGA is no different than any word used to describe a 'group' of people
a-friend again defines the Super Hurtful word to mean 'you like white people more than black people'
No no no.
You are supposed to be grabbing a quote where I said “Maga and the N word are the same”

Where’s is that quote?
What’s all this Mumbo jumbo you just wrote that is not me saying that?

Just saw the clip of the wolves warriors game. There was some funny business going on. Kd should've gone to the line. Curry a fool for that shot and pointing at the ref like that lol

SmartSelect_20190330-132120_YouTube Vanced.gif

okay now you have the quote where supposedly I say “Maga and the N word are the same”

For me and the thread.....since you have my quote, can you please highlight where I said “MAGA AND THE N WORD ARE THE SAME”

Could you do that please? :lol:

Being used in such a disrespectful way, super non-chalantly too.
I'm tired of hearing it in real life and especially on here.

He’s not 6-4

If you say so. But for what it’s worh, I didn’t just come up with that number. I heard Doc on a radio interview last week and he said Steph is 6’4”. He’s seen Steph in-person kind of a lot, so I figured I’d give him the benefit of the doubt.

If you say so. But for what it’s worh, I didn’t just come up with that number. I heard Doc on a radio interview last week and he said Steph is 6’4”. He’s seen Steph in-person kind of a lot, so I figured I’d give him the benefit of the doubt.
Steph measured 6'2 without shoes at the Combine in 2009. He is probably 6'4 in shoes or very close

So in the middle of you NOT finding the quote of me saying “MAGA and N word are the same” you actually quote another post and misquote me again? You can’t quote Me saying “I love Jesus” and then claim that I said “I love the Devil”.
I mean the post is right there Lee.

This is not that hard LEE
What this is is silly though.
Done with it :lol:

So in the middle of you NOT finding the quote of me saying “MAGA and N word are the same” you actually quote another post and misquote me again? You can’t quote Me saying “I love Jesus” and then for the whole world to see you then claim Love satan. I mean the post is right there Lee.

This is not that hard LEE
What this is is silly though.
Done with it :lol:

Explain what you meant by this then since apparently everyone that read it misunderstood it. You're laughing and talking nonsense but not actually refuting any of it

That word is being thrown around by Young and Old, it's a derogatory word and can be Super Hurtful when used.
Specifically in my Mothers case.
No different than any word used to describe " a group" of people.

That word=MAGA
No different=same
Any word used to describe 'a group' of people=******

Here's your chance to clear any misunderstandings and exonerate your name. Take it

Curious, do y'all give you height with or without shoes?
I'm 5'11 and a half, so I'll just round it out to 6'0 when someone asks.
But when I played sports in HS, my coaches would always list me at 6'2.

Curious, do y'all give you height with or without shoes?
I'm 5'11 and a half, so I'll just round it out to 6'0 when someone asks.
But when I played sports in HS, my coaches would always list me at 6'2.

I usually give my height with shoes, which is still only 5’8” :lol:

He always looks a bit shorter than Kerr who was listed at 6-3 in his day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom