**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been calling for brogdon he’d be such a great fit. I think jalen can still have a role too
Brogdan is high on my 'want' list. Would be a great fit with Luka... But hard to invest in another guy with injury history when you've already got KP.
I never thought the long term fit of DSJ with Luka was actually all that bad, so someone that can kind of be like that, albeit a bit more efficient, would be good for the Mavs. A secondary playmaker is needed.
Need another playmaker for sure... But I don't think it was gonna be DSJ long-term.

I never thought the long term fit of DSJ with Luka was actually all that bad, so someone that can kind of be like that, albeit a bit more efficient, would be good for the Mavs. A secondary playmaker is needed.
I really need 1-3 with Luka to be able to spot up too. Either the other wing or the point can be the other source of playmaking but I need them to be able to spot up to take full advantage of Lukas skill set

It’s time.

E76F7380-6507-4487-B56A-E544C1B3C536.jpeg

I really need 1-3 with Luka to be able to spot up too. Either the other wing or the point can be the other source of playmaking but I need them to be able to spot up to take full advantage of Lukas skill set
My general feeling, too.

Knockdown spot-up shooter or an elite finisher around the rim. Good with either, but gotta be one or the other.

Between Carlise, Luka and Porzingis, I don't think the Mavs need to invest in a max-level PG in free agency.

Between Carlise, Luka and Porzingis, I don't think the Mavs need to invest in a max-level PG in free agency.
Theyre not going to lure anybody this offseason that would be worth max dollars anyway, so I agree.

I’d dig Brogdon, but I’d fully support short-term, 2-year deals and keeping as much flexibility as you can for the next year or two.

Especially if KP signs long-term, there’s no reason to rush.

Theyre not going to lure anybody this offseason that would be worth max dollars anyway, so I agree.

I’d dig Brogdon, but I’d fully support short-term, 2-year deals and keeping as much flexibility as you can for the next year or two.

Especially if KP signs long-term, there’s no reason to rush.
This is pretty much my stance. They have 3 summers to figure out the perfect combo of guys around Luka before having to max him. Giving a long term contract to the wrong guy(s) would be really bad. No issue giving someone like Dragic some decent money on a 1-2 year deal.

This is pretty much my stance. They have 3 summers to figure out the perfect combo of guys around Luka before having to max him. Giving a long term contract to the wrong guy(s) would be really bad. No issue giving someone like Dragic some decent money on a 1-2 year deal.
Yep. And I don’t think this summer is the one. Just not going to be a player for anyone that really moves the needle.

Bluff. He’s not going to go to the TNT studio. Gonna be like all those years he suggested he might enter the dunk contest, but never had any intention of doing so.

True but you know he’s an attention ***** and this is the first time he hasn’t been relevant in mid-April since 2005. He’s gotta find a way.

Yep. And I don’t think this summer is the one. Just not going to be a player for anyone that really moves the needle.
2020 I was told by pods was a weak class, but just checking I find that to be false. Here are my top choices

Siakam, Harrell (I wish he was a better rebounder though), Sabonis, Fournier, Buddy, Bogdonvic, Malik Beasley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom