**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay Thompson gets no respect from the Media whatsoever but saved the Dubs money in offering him contract extension.

CBA really needs to get in there and stop letting the media have a say in guys contracts. I could understand if this was voted on by players coaches and league officials but the media? Come on man

First time i've seen everyone across the board rip one player making first team in Bledsoe

Dont understand how Klay doesnt ever get a nod, the man shows up to play def on the #1 perimeter player night in and night out. It is a consistent part of how he plays whether the offense is going or not you can always depend on Klay to play defense

A straight razor for the whole face?

I trim my beard with my fademasters and line it up with my straight razor. (Team Full Beard)

My boy tried to do the same thing after seeing me do it in a hotel. He had bumps all on his neck and cheeks lmfao

Jordan is the main problem, if the Hornets ever become good while hes hands-on with the team it'll be an accident. He knew this was a possibility but he wanted to make sure he had an all-star player in the game as the host city($$$).
Instead of moving Kemba last year for a pick/player and getting assets back, now you either gotta pay an undersized guard approaching 30 the super max or be the first team since Cleveland to lose their allstar for nothing. I'd be lying if I said I was shocked that Charlotte is in this situation :smh:
I was going to say that, but at this point mj needs to close his yes, hold his nose and take a big bite of that super max sandwich. there aint no way he'll get another AS caliber player, for years.

Players spotted in Miami, NY, LA and St. Croix should never be a big deal.

57DF15C0-5673-4ABD-BF62-B0C7CD18DF3B.jpeg

:nerd:

"bu bu bu but it's all MDA and Capela's fault"

No one ever said that but it's the biggest piece of leverage the incumbent team has if it's available.

The supermax is Incumbency advantage at its finest and a lot of times they need it.

I wanted to see Kemba elsewhere, but no way he’s turning down that 5th year money when he’ll be 34.

I would like to see the list of guys who took the supermax vs those who didn't (or demanded a trade.. Kawhi/AD)

Off the top of my head Steph (which let's be honest he was staying in GS regardless)
Wall
Westbrook

Who else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom