**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Results based analysis. He made a lot of smart moves and a lot of stuff broke the wrong way. All it was.

Guy destroys his leg and immediately becomes one of the worst contracts in the league. Changes the narrative on that contract.
Doesn't trade for a guy who said he didn't want to play there. Guy wins Finals MVP and changes the narrative on that trade.

Those two things break the opposite way and people aren't at his neck.

Results based analysis. He made a lot of smart moves and a lot of stuff broke the wrong way. All it was.

Guy destroys his leg and immediately becomes one of the worst contracts in the league. Changes the narrative on that contract.
Doesn't trade for a guy who said he didn't want to play there. Guy wins Finals MVP and changes the narrative on that trade.

So we giving him a pass for horford and kyrie leaving for nothing?

He meant Anthony Davis

My bad, thought people were still talking about bringing Carmelo in

Lebron is back on his path to surpass Jordan.

Anthony combined with Lebron/Kuzma/tier 1 free agent and no Warriors equals another Finals appearance barring injury.

I know there’s the narrative about perceptions of players depending on if you’re ALA or Laker Nation but this **** with folks acting like Melo would move the needle off the bench needs to stop. Immediately. That man is extra rinse washed.

Edit: See you meant AD :lol: Carry on.

There are some people who saw this coming from day one. They were called idiotic at the time tho. Maybe not hayward's injury but hoarding draft picks being a flawed strategy and kyrie not being that guy.

It was me. I'm some people

There are some people who saw this coming from day one. They were called idiotic at the time tho. Maybe not hayward's injury but hoarding draft picks being a flawed strategy and kyrie not being that guy.

It was me. I'm some people
In a time where the prevailing idea was "just wait out GSW" it was a smart thing to do. The Lakers plan of "We're the Lakers" didn't work for seven years straight.

Things don't always work as intended.

7A98B58C-211C-43FB-938A-6A4C298D62F3.jpeg

Does Milwaukee have space for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom