**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds good and all but I definitely didnt have 3 or 4 homeboys I could count on to be reliable roommates when I was a youngin...**** even now that we older it still would be questionable living with those cats :lol:
:lol: Right. Then you really need to be smart and find someone that'll rent out the house or apartment by-the-bed so you all sign separate leases and you're not on the hook if your buddy decides to not pay his bills.

I never wanted to live with friends, either. Can get messy too quick.

:lol: Right. Then you really need to be smart and find someone that'll rent out the house or apartment by-the-bed so you all sign separate leases and you're not on the hook if your buddy decides to not pay his bills.

lmaoooo yall had some sketchy friends then. i get it tho. everybody isnt cut the same.

Tried living in a house with friends during college and it wasn't for me. Placed hands on one dude first night. Other dudes were WILD messy. Like leave empty dishes and wet towels all over shared living spaces, hair in the sink type messy. Never again.

Tried living in a house with friends during college and it wasn't for me. Placed hands on one dude first night. Other dudes were WILD messy. Like leave empty dishes and wet towels all over shared living spaces, hair in the sink type messy. Never again.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

mans aint make it ONE night. house rules are common areas stay clean period. follow that, and we gooooood

Is the opportunity is available, living at home is the financially prudent and responsible decision for most young people. It's just tough if yams motivated young man. :lol:

Also, my parents are African and they nagged me every single day when I was at home during the summer and for a couple of months after I graduated college. They never made me living at home comfortable situation which provided added motivation for me to get out of the house and eventually join the Navy.

"People your age out here making millions, what are you doing?"

"Big rusty man like you, just sitting here at home"

All in a Liberian accent. Bruh, living at home for an extended period of time wasn't an option

Been living with my grandma since college and been paying all her bills since I got my big boy job.

Moving down to Houston in a few months to be with my mom and gonna take over the mortgage. Cost of living in TX is night and day compared to Boston.

Moms got a 4br/2.5 bath in a nice area and mortgage payment is only 1,200/mo.

Been living with my grandma since college and been paying all her bills since I got my big boy job.

Moving down to Houston in a few months to be with my mom and gonna take over the mortgage. Cost of living in TX is night and day compared to Boston.

Moms got a 4br/2.5 bath in a nice area and mortgage payment is only 1,200/mo.

Welcome to Texas mane

As an asian male I was fortunate that I had parents who minded their own business. Never asked me too many questions. Never gave me a hard time if I came home at odd hours. Never nagged me.

They parent my little sister way differently though. She can't wait to get out the house.

Lol rent outchea is 1300+ for a 1 bedroom for any decent area and I'm in the valley.

The Big 3 is coming to Birmingham next weekend. Is it worth the experience to go?

I enjoyed it. For the nostalgia and to see what a pickup game looks for for NBA players. The guy that impressed me the most was Bird Man believe it or not. Super high energy and all he did was jump really really high whether it was for a block, a lob, or a rebound. Lol

I think you need go be with the right company though, i went with a casual fan and she didn't know any player.

I can't even fathom this :lol:

It’s pretty wild...I got a friend who moved down to Houston recently. Dude got a high rise luxury condo in Uptown neighborhood and paying 1,800/mo with no roommates.

Same condo would probably cost 3.5-4k/mo in NYC, Boston, LA, etc.

If I could take the offensive heat in FL or TX I'd be there in a heartbeat. Coastal CA seems like the ideal place. Too bad it's almost out of reach for most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom