**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown is not way better than Ingram. Ingram is the better player now and a year from now it won’t be a discussion.

full
full
full

this KD free agency feels a lot like LeBron's from last year tbh. GS/Knicks/Nets = Cavs/Lakers/Sixers

Worthy was just that old man at the gym that just brings it in many different ways.

This is so disrespectful I don’t even know what to say other than Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Kareem, Riley, the Celtics and Pistons disagree with you.

You reduced a hall of famer to a glorified YMCA has been.

A DLo take.

Nets are the team I think he’s most likely to be on. But if Nets renounce it’s because they got Kyrie & KD. Second most likely is LA. But the only way LA doesn’t happen is if they got Kawhi. If those 2 scenarios happen. I’m betting he’s on Minnesota.

TWolves would have to make minor moves to cut the fat. With a big move to trade Wiggins. Attach a protected first and I bet they’ll find some team that needs talent to take him.

DLo/Culver/Covington/KAT
Teague/Dieng

Is a pretty good start, just have to find the right vets to fill in.

In 2020 Teague expires, can stretch the final year of Dieng or look to trade him completely. And have a good amount of space to fill in the 2/3.

If I were Boston, I would have opted for Vucevic instead of Kemba. Especially at their respective price tags.

A DLo take.

Nets are the team I think he’s most likely to be on. But if Nets renounce it’s because they got Kyrie & KD. Second most likely is LA. But the only way LA doesn’t happen is if they got Kawhi. If those 2 scenarios happen. I’m betting he’s on Minnesota.

TWolves would have to make minor moves to cut the fat. With a big move to trade Wiggins. Attach a protected first and I bet they’ll find some team that needs talent to take him.

DLo/Culver/Covington/KAT
Teague/Dieng

In 2020 Teague expires, can stretch the final year of Dieng or look to trade him completely. And have a good amount of space to fill in the 2/3.

There ain't a team in the NBA trading for Wiggins for just a pick.

Maaaaybe if they take back bad salary but he's net negative player even at 15Ms a year.

Kawhi Leonard used to play for the San Antonio Spurs right..?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They always try to downplay it when it blows up in their faces :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That moment when you realize Linda rambis is a better GM than Danny ainge

PhotoGrid_1561766207287.jpg

Trade Kyrie tho amirite..how stupid is that..right..?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Previously, on ready to die..

Yo mother**** the Celtics. Mother**** the sixers. Mother**** the spurs.

A DLo take.

DLo/Culver/Covington/KAT
Teague/Dieng

D'lo in minny makes sense, but why on earth would the Nets take the Wiggins contract?

Listening to Colin’s podcast about Clips doing everything right and now Lakers get an interview and this could be their nightmare.

Says it can be the same as when Ray hit the three on Spurs when they were up and tied it and eventually won when they were down 3-2.
Said spurs never recovered... must of forgot Spurs spanked them the next year :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom