**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see Riley handing over picks before about 3/4's of his best assets.

They don't have to deal, but if they did, I'd imagine it closer to the middle of the Rich, Olynyk, 1st package they set out last yr. Rich, Dragic maybe, but Bam too is a haul.

Yeah I think it’ll be J-Rich, Olynyk and like a pick swap or something. Maybe another player as well to get up to the salary return needed.

Kyrie must know something us NT'ers dont know because going to BKN is not going to get him out of the first round unless they get another max player alongside him.

Kemba coming to Boston is a downgrade. Period. Kyrie's numbers are slightly better and Kyrie is just a better overall player. Boston will also get to the playoffs and bounced in the first round without Horford, Rozier, Baynes and Ky'. :smh:

Not a good Summer '19 for us New Englanders

Yeah I think it’ll be J-Rich, Olynyk and like a pick swap or something. Maybe another player as well to get up to the salary return needed.

I was thinking Derrick Jones Jr. to make some mins for Herro before I realized he doesn't make much. Spo seems to like him as well

Kyrie must know something us NT'ers dont know because going to BKN is not going to get him out of the first round unless they get another max player alongside him.

Kemba coming to Boston is a downgrade. Period. Kyrie's numbers are slightly better and Kyrie is just a better overall player. Boston will also get to the playoffs and bounced in the first round without Horford, Rozier, Baynes and Ky'. :smh:

Not a good Summer '19 for us New Englanders

Waltham was put on the map so all is not lost.

I think it's probably the Nets. Everybody else has been thrown out in some capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom