**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wut? He did pretty
Good with CLE. He won a chip. I think Boston just a trash franchise. Not Kyrie fault.
He did pretty good when Cle had Lebron. Without Lebron dude was on his way to becoming to Kemba Wlaker as far as the talented guy that put up stats. If KD comes back healthy he'll be ok but I think it has shown with him as the main player its not necessarily going to go all that well. You thinking Boston a trash franchise doesn't fit with reality though so forget your feelings my guy.

Wut? He did pretty
Good with CLE. He won a chip. I think Boston just a trash franchise. Not Kyrie fault.

I wasnt faulting anyone. Just bringing attention to how overrated Kyrie is as a player. I just watched dude for two years straight and wasnt very impressed.

He did pretty good when Cle had Lebron. Without Lebron dude was on his way to becoming to Kemba Wlaker as far as the talented guy that put up stats. If KD comes back healthy he'll be ok but I think it has shown with him as the main player its not necessarily going to go all that well. You thinking Boston a trash franchise doesn't fit with reality though so forget your feelings my guy.
Last time I checked reality. Boston was and is trash. Prove me wrong

I wasnt faulting anyone. Just bringing attention to how overrated Kyrie is as a player. I just watched dude for two years straight and wasnt very impressed.
Fair enough. And I agree, he’s def overrated but pair him with KD, if healthy. Oophf

5 mins till everything is official. still not a single thing about knicks/clippers signing anyone

you trying to prepare yourself?

giphy.gif

nah im cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom