**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC signing Mike Muscala must be a back up plan since Noel suddenly got cold feet and is re considering signing with them.

markazi writes for the LA times...of course he gonna tell people to read his paper. this some deception

tenor.gif

He gonna come back fully healed up and drop 50+ on gsw both home/away games. Y'all gonna be mad mad.

idk..i think a lot of us would be glad glad to see KD return to form, even if it was against GSW in the regular season. im a bit disappointed that he bounced but dude was the ultimate mercenary for the warriors. if not for that injury, he could have brought three championships in three years.

I mean, you gonna be “mad mad” if kawhi leaves yall and comes back to drop 50 on your domepiece??

New York Knicks over the past 15 years are actually a great counter-argument for anyone who claims that the NBA is fixed. How on earth can the biggest market in the league suck so much year-in and year-out?

Bad ownership.

Happened with the warriors. Then they got it together, drafted Curry, Klay an Draymond. The rest is history.

i dont get the kd russell trade.

they must have got russell so they can trade him later in the season for some parts they need

This Knicks free agency is just sad

Was it KD/AD/Kemba like how I wanted? No but I wouldn't call it sad either.

All these free agent signings are 2 year deals.

Gives the team 2 years to see what Knox, RJ and Mitchell are.

2021 Greek Freak, Oladipo and Paul George (Player Option) are out there.

Last edited:
Was it KD/AD/Kemba like how I wanted? No but I wouldn't call it sad either.

All these free agent signings are 2 year deals.

Knicks FO made competent decisions given the circumstances but yet people still want to clown your fanbase :lol: I think the NYK made strong moves and will build their young core. Frank NT needs to get it together, though. Kid only turns 21 at the end of this month so he has a lot of growing to do as a player.

Just came from DC. Caught a nice lil body on the humble...looking at the recap now and send DOLLYWOOD a Warrior???!!!

Wtf

:rofl:

Dis offseason brazy. A joint from Howard was looking me in my eye, and calling me daddy...and I get to this :smh:

KD really let *****s trick him out his spit.
Steph Murray reup :pimp:
**** Bron
Bev got a bag.

I’m catching up. **** wild

What bar/club did you pull at? Next time let a ***** now! Still waiting on @frshstunna to come back to the urea too. Hopefully we can get @dcallamerican out as well.

Brookyln finna devour that boy when they don't win ****. Daily news gonna roast everything about him.
Both of their asses ....

Lower expectations going to the Knicks that didnt win ****.

Now of they dont make the playoffs 1st yr is going to be really hard for Ki. Plus dudes are already hated by Newyorkers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom