**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C5CDAE5D-2722-4AEE-9AC4-B5E29947FD84.jpeg
46EBB0E3-2757-42EF-8D0D-CC6FB41D0EFF.png

Thank you KD!!! Thank you Iggy!!!!

E0E428DF-FD07-475A-9330-0B4F681A4799.gif

Welcome to DubNation DLo. Not sure how it’s gonna work but it will be interesting to watch never the less. Warriors!!!!

I won’t lie, Lakers potentially getting knocked out of a playoff round by GS with D’Angelo Russell would be awesome. A D’Lo game-winner or a 40 or 50 point game :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

GS got a steal. Spurs left with Derozan and Aldridge, smh

Steal??

Son gonna have to he All NBA level next year to justify the bag :lol:

To think that the Nets have a better team than the Celtics in 2020 is crazy. These were the years where Boston should have benefited from all the draft picks and trades and should be owning the east by now.

When’s Beard up for FA again? I predict he will “come home” to the Clippers and play like he’s washed. Baron Davis all over again...

Reactions: HIM
Steal??

Son gonna have to he All NBA level next year to justify the bag :lol:

Have you seen the contracts being handed out? He’s only 23, led his team to the playoffs as a #1 option and got 70 mill less than Tobias and Middleton and I doubt either of them will be All-NBA.

Have you seen the contracts being handed out? He’s only 23, led his team to the playoffs as a #1 option and got 70 mill less than Tobias and Middleton and I doubt either of them will be All-NBA.

True.... all bets are off after that Tobias contract :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom