**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there was one game on during the 1st rd this year and that was Spurs/Nuggets. The NBA is doing just fine.

And there is a difference between “doing just fine”

And being better

As a fan, I outright didn’t care the NBA for the last couple seasons because it literally took significant injuries to 2 of the warriors all NBA-ers for a raptors team to barely beat them in the finals

What was/is currently going on with Zion and this NBA offseason was/is far not interesting than anything the last couple years other than that rockets series and game 1 of last year’s finals

Even the raptors series, most interesting thing was if KD would or wouldn’t play and if klay would play.. then it was seeing if warriors could even still somehow survive

And there is a difference between “doing just fine”

And being better

As a fan, I outright didn’t care the NBA for the last couple seasons because it literally took significant injuries to 2 of the warriors all NBA-ers for a raptors team to barely beat them in the finals

What was/is currently going on with Zion and this NBA offseason was/is far not interesting than anything the last couple years other than that rockets series and game 1 of last year’s finals

Even the raptors series, most interesting thing was if KD would or wouldn’t play and if klay would play.. then it was seeing if warriors could even still somehow survive

Good for you. There's a lot of people that disagree.

I’m thinking king taco
PvJBeD6.gif

IATT IATT Shut your "my dad can beat up your dad" *** up man.

Reason you in here now is because there ain't **** going on now with your precious league. **** all that other ****.

Couple days into free agency buddy, just because shh is entertaining now that it’s baseball only time of year don’t get on ya high horse

Lol, I don't believe any of these Kawhi rumours.

I'm not believing anything until I see him physically sign a contract.

Kawhi's camp is too private too leak anything, and I don't believe the rumblings coming out from his 5th cousins.

seems like his family/friends would prefer him to be in Los Angeles and him being a Laker, but at the end of the day, Kawhi seems like he can't be influenced

Is the RDA Twitter dude the same guy who posts a lot of stuff on reddit?

Hearing he might be related to Jeanie Buss. No troll.

He definitely going to be wrong if he's getting his info from Jeanie. She doesn't know what the hell is going on :lol:

Yall anti baseball dudes should try watching now that they juiced the balls. I been getting killed betting the under :lol: :smh:

I’m only watching baseball if my team is in the World Series

Last time I watched when my team wasn’t.. was the cubs/Indians WS and the astros/dodgers WS

He definitely going to be wrong if he's getting his info from Jeanie. She doesn't know what the hell is going on :lol:

So the owner of the Lakers who Kawhi met with personally WOULDN'T have an idea of what's going on?

And nobody would ever think about vandalizing this. But they try to say he's the 3rd fiddle :lol:
that's what im saying
bron **** aint last 2 days cuz la folks mostly hate him from over the years lol
Kawhi home bred mane lol
he gonna sell more jerseys than lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom