**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooweeeee
Put it in the air
F5A13F04-A49C-4E0E-AEA4-473973EACD43.jpeg
Grab me 2 Carne Sopes, 3 el pastor tacos, and 3 carne tacos. Only the green sauce. I can't F with the red. And a large orange bang.

Last chance $150 for anybody to wager Lakers vs the field for Kawhi? If you a believer, step up now or forever hold your peace.

I never thought kawhi had made up his mind at all. I never was against kawhi going to the Lakers or back to Toronto being that I'm a LeBron fan and I don't "hate" the Lakers.

I'd definitely prefer that he signed with the Clippers for obvious reasons...but truthfully, we Clippers fans are big fans of home cultivated talent.

If he chose the Lakers long ago as it had been widely speculated...it seems like all the back doors to Seth curry, redick, and all the other players that have been rumored to be interested in coming would have been kept open. Instead, most of them committed elsewhere.

But hey...maybe those guys had no interest in the Lakers anyway...? Maybe not at vet minimum contracts?

But the clips were told they were ruled out yesterday lol

Until kawhi is signed, not believing sh

You got dude’s who have been around him for years who supposedly still don’t know much if anything about him

The salary cap should be 30m higher with a rule that any team can't have more than 3 max players imo

Too many good teams are crippled by players just getting better and therefore getting paid more money

The salary cap should be 30m higher with a rule that any team can't have more than 3 max players imo

Too many good teams are crippled by players just getting better and therefore getting paid more money
Its not that, its teams overpaying for bums without a way out. Amnesty clause coming back would be nice but its still a cop out.

I never thought kawhi had made up his mind at all. I never was against kawhi going to the Lakers or back to Toronto being that I'm a LeBron fan and I don't "hate" the Lakers.

I'd definitely prefer that he signed with the Clippers for obvious reasons...but truthfully, we Clippers fans are big fans of home cultivated talent.

If he chose the Lakers long ago as it had been widely speculated...it seems like all the back doors to Seth curry, redick, and all the other players that have been rumored to be interested in coming would have been kept open. Instead, most of them committed elsewhere.

But hey...maybe those guys had no interest in the Lakers anyway...? Maybe not at vet minimum contracts?

Lakers only have room for Kawhi. Those guys have gotten 30 mil plus. I look at it like this. The Lakers obviously had contingency plans in the event that Kawhi wasn't seriously considering them. Magic been in contact with Uncle Dennis all year and it's not a coincidence that Kawhi specifically requested to speak to him. Once the Lakers became a reality after clearing the cap space it was just a matter of them making sure he'd be able to get the concessions he was afforded in Toronto. He's already let the Lakers know he's coming, but still out of respect is going through the process. Lakers will announce the signing when it's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom