**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bagging?
Conversations needed?
Nah, just bagging.
giphy.gif

Is Kyrie this generation's Penny? Dude is a decent player who will end up being overrated due to flashy play and having the dopest sig shoes

Too bad NASA doesn't make a penny from all these clothing companies using their design and logos.
Otherwise, we'd be on Mars by now.
I purchased those Alpha Industries NASA bomber jackets 2-3 years ago and now all of a sudden all these clothing companies are popping up with NASA designs.

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat Dallas vets already hating on Luka? :smh:
I've only read some rumored things about Wes supposedly having a meeting with management but otherwise it just seems more like veterans having veteran entitlement

Wes, DJ, JJ, Finney Smith are all in contract years. Since Barnes has come to Dallas he's has been their focal point. A lot of these guys are going to be hoisting/stat padding. Dennis is also probably trying to prove he's leveled up

For the most part honestly I'm fine with how everything's played out so far. I think in this age a lot of fans unrealistically expect every supposed star rookie to instantly get number one option duties. No need to rush these things, he'll have his chance

He's playing a lot of off ball at the moment with Wes having most of the usage. That will change soon, if not by the trade deadline by next season. I'm OK with Luka getting eased in to a primary role

Drummond just gotta start throwing hands. Too late to be considered a bruiser? Needs to just come out and if he misses a layup just swing on the closest player to him. Even if it's Blake. Get the rep as a nutcase like artest and dudes will stop sonning you publicly. He gonna have to act goofy for the rest of this season tho. It takes a minute to prove reason of insanity. Boy gon have to choke a mascot or some ****.

:rofl:

He seriously just needs to stop even showing up any time he has to face Embiid. Dude must have cold sweats at night any time he sees the Sixers coming up on the schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom