**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
were-in-the-endgame-now.gif

SOON LAKER BRETHREN!

“...Believed to contain Kawhi Leonard”

Talking bout mans like he’s a nuclear warhead :smh:

And Zion looks every bit of 350. Thats the least elevation on a dunk i’ve ever seen from dude :lol:
Well his MOST explosive dunks have happened off of Two Feet in open space.

This was a one footed dunk in semi-traffic.

Easy for us to say. We don't have to play for legacies.

SuperTeams is a Media/Fan creation in response to every convo ending in, "But how many rings does he have?"

Does EVERY conversation in that quote? Did WE really create superteams? Not the players who decide to play together? WE forced them to sign?

Easy for us to say. We don't have to play for legacies.

SuperTeams is a Media/Fan creation in response to every convo ending in, "But how many rings does he have?"

That why I laugh when people complain about the "super team era" the NBA's history has been built on super teams it's just now players have more power in controlling their destiny.

Does EVERY conversation in that quote? Did WE really create superteams? Not the players who decide to play together? WE forced them to sign?
Depends on how you use the word FORCE.

Sure, nobody pointed a gun to their heads and told them to do it, but fans/media have a way of discrediting everyone's career that is void of a championship ring. So that is the motive behind them behaving this way.

I hold the dumb fans and the media responsible. They made that bed

superteams have always existed man, FA and sports media just gave guys even more incentive to team up.

Also dudes be acting like guys are putting these teams together & winning every game by 100, it's the NBA any night you can have top level competition. Nobody goes to pickup & says let me get the mediocre players :lol:

it's a competitive sport instinctively we all want to win as much as possible, superteams don't guarantee that but it does give you much better odds i see why players want to do it.

superteams have always existed man, FA and sports media just gave guys even more incentive to team up.

Also dudes be acting like guys are putting these teams together & winning every game by 100, it's the NBA any night you can have top level competition. Nobody goes to pickup & says let me get the mediocre players :lol:

it's a competitive sport instinctively we all want to win as much as possible, superteams don't guarantee that but it does give you much better odds i see why players want to do it.

I do find it funny that the media *****es about them all the time but claims no fault for their recent increase in frequency. Constantly talking about rings and peoples legacies and this is what you end up with

if your a star player without a chip every conversation ends with 'when are you getting a ring?'
I can see why dudes are tired of dealing with it, i feel like having a chip doesn't matter nearly as much between peers

The "How many rings he have?" was soley for Lebron. I don't recall any other superstar having to hear that before Lebron. Also, I don't know of any other player being anointed the GOAT without winning anything before Lebron. So if yall looking for someone to blame then......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom