**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m watching the Suns-Grizz game, which puts me in mind of a story that will show my advanced age.

When I was a kid, my grandparents lived in Phoenix. So, the first NBA game I ever went to was a Suns-Sixers game in Phoenix. People told me there was an amazing player on the Sixers named Dr. J, but the most impressive player in the game that night was a new player named Barkley. 100 percent true story.

I’m watching the Suns-Grizz game, which puts me in mind of a story that will show my advanced age.

When I was a kid, my grandparents lived in Phoenix. So, the first NBA game I ever went to was a Suns-Sixers game in Phoenix. People told me there was an amazing player on the Sixers named Dr. J, but the most impressive player in the game that night was a new player named Barkley. 100 percent true story.
yeh u an OG..sir charles was a rookie in 84 so u bout 40

F67C39CC-BDA4-4CEB-802D-54DFA7C96860.gif

Thanks you made me feel young again

Lol, Pippen lost his girl to a mumble rapper.
Can't trust these thots.

Best part about that article is when out of nowhere they shotgun blast Reggie Jackson lmaooooo. Bullets ain't got no names on em.

Son sitting on the couch at his crib, prolly playing Wii..prolly playing harvest moon, prolly just planted some Okra....and then poof...out of nowhere....sniper shot like the end of 'Wanted' to his cerebral cortex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom