**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is gold.

On the eve of this extraordinary decision I can't help but chuckle at how much of an abject idiot Paul George looks like in this very moment. This was supposed to be him but he was seduced by Russ and led astray by his stupid agent.

EvergreenClumsyCoypu-size_restricted.gif

As a ALA member, that had to listen to countless Examples on why Kawhi was a lock and why Bron was destined to win a ring in LA, and how my W’s window was closed I’m excited to see all that excitement flushed down the drain :rofl: damn the West, y’all Lakers ain’t even the best team in the Staples Center, and y’all paying Danny Green 30ms :sick: “YOU HATE TO SEE IT :rofl:

W’s and LAC in the Western Conference Finals :pimp:

hahahha lakers fans were so cocky hahaha

good for jerry west

good for leonard

bad for lebron

are you guys aware that if leonard wins 1-2 championships on the CLIPPERS and lebron doesnt win a another one, leonard would have had a better career than lebron?

yikes

consider yourself more aware how lebrons legacy is slipping hard

lebron NEEDS 1 more BAD

If LeBron never came you guys wouldn’t have AD.

LeBron is 35 he shouldnt even be the focal point of the franchise
Kobe dweebs hate Lebron. Even though he da only reason lakers are relevant. Mamba in selm

And were SMUG about it. "Clippers fans really think they have a chance"

:rofl:

We got the two guys they wanted the most. PG and Kawhi. Might as well join us @BIG LEEMELONE

They were totally smug about it. That pathetic fanbase deserves every bit of it. I was telling my co-workers, quite a few from LA, that I wanted to wake up in the morning and see that Kawhi re-signed with the Raptors. This is even better. Absolutely gut-wrenching for them. Time to re-sign KCP for 2 years 50 million.

#LOLLAKERS2.gif

Last edited:
Winger and Redden had feature positions this summer that they turned down

They knew something.

Lee Jenkins

We been prepping for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom