**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Davis gave away $4 million dollars so the Lakers could give Danny Green $15 mill per year :rofl:

YOU LOVE TO SEE IT

89C6B40F-E142-4D26-AEB1-F6C3E75F3125.gif

7A5F4BF9-9410-438A-A419-0AF5D980EA02.gif

And they said our front office was a joke by making Blake feel important but trading him 6 months later. LOYALTY they said.

Thats how you blow a team up, maintain good play, and then hit them with the BOOM!!! This wouldn't happen if it wasn't for trading Blake!! Loyalty, right? Just like the Lakers were loyal to Kobe, right? Right?

They writing books on how to do this ****.

I'd pay big money to see @tyisny face when he wakes up and sees this. I take no gratification in seeing MVP MVP be hurt, in @BIG LEEMELONE being disappointed, DLF DLF being ticked off. I love that this pisses @tyisny off more than anything.

Conor1.gif

yea people are not getting it, clippers traded all those assets for george AND Leonard!!!! you don't trade those assets you know what you got? leonard going to lakers or raps and you have NOTHING, HELLO!

back to lakers giving up all those assets for AD, its worth it if he is a laker for life.....if he leaves in 1-3 years and NO Ring??? nope not worth it, no chance

if AD or lebron misses 20 games, how on earth can the other guy get this team above 500 during that span? this roster they go 5-15 in those 20 games..

Last edited:
Bruh Magic gotta be shooting the bird at Rob and Jeannie... :rofl:

Leakin out all the news to Jeannie's nephew on Reddit to sabotage the Show :lol: :lol:

And they said our front office was a joke by making Blake feel important but trading him 6 months later. LOYALTY they said.

Thats how you blow a team up, maintain good play, and then hit them with the BOOM!!! This wouldn't happen if it wasn't for trading Blake!! Loyalty, right? Just like the Lakers were loyal to Kobe, right? Right?

They writing books on how to do this ****.

I'd pay big money to see @tyisny face when he wakes up and sees this. I take no gratification in seeing MVP MVP be hurt, in @BIG LEEMELONE being disappointed, DLF DLF being ticked off. I love that this pisses @tyisny off more than anything.

Conor1.gif
Dude I’m hurting. Big time

Simmons’s tweet bothers me because it lacks context. Yes, the Clips traded all that. But not just for PG, to appease and land Kawhi also. So when you consider that was Leonard’s threshold to sign, you make that deal every single time to get Paul George as the second star. All those picks won’t matter when you’re one of the Western Conference favorites the next four years. Clips getting their first-ever ring in that window, if not two.

Great point, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom