**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the championship odds now?

Look, there are no guarantees at all. The season is long and it hasn't even begun.

BUT, this is good for the fans and the league. I can't remember a year with more possibilities than this upcoming year.

Look, there are no guarantees at all. The season is long and it hasn't even begun.

BUT, this is good for the fans and the league. I can't remember a year with more possibilities than this upcoming year.
All of this. It’s crazy how the warriors aren’t even a whisper. It’s like a dynasty vanished into thin air

This is the news I wake up to? Jesus Christ
giphy.gif

Larry fainting from finding out she has cancer is such a hilarious moment.

didn’t even know PG and kawhi were cool like that either. all these dudes to team up with and kawhi chooses PG.

Clippers are the favorite to win it all now followed by the Lakers, Bucks and Sixers

Clippers favorited pretty heavily.

You’re getting 3 to 1 on your money, LAL/MIL you’re getting 6 to 1, Philly 8 to 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom