**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta pour one out for CP3, Blake and the rest of the lob city era. they died to make this happen
giphy.gif

Instead of doubling down on last year’s team in a wide open West, you move PG? Trading Russ gotta be the end game here. Miami could be a good look.

A lot will be said about players ‘leaving’ Russ, but this dude adjusted his game to every situation he’s been in. And, who the hell wants to live in OKC? Especially if you have a chance to live in Houston, the Bay Area, and, LA.

Instead of doubling down on last year’s team in a wide open West, you move PG? Trading Russ gotta be the end game here. Miami could be a good look.

A lot will be said about players ‘leaving’ Russ, but this dude adjusted his game to every situation he’s been in. And, who the hell wants to live in OKC? Especially if you have a chance to live in Houston, the Bay Area, and, LA.
Raps doubled down on their own koolaid and lost

I don’t see how this is a better basketball situation for Kawhi. He would’ve had a better chance at repeating in Toronto. Definitely a lifestyle decision. Can’t really be mad at him though he told Toronto what it was from the jump and they got a ring out of it.

I’d pay to watch the drama that would be Jimmy Butler and Russ fighting for the basketball.

PG heart was never in OKC and always in LA.

I think he was too afraid to let his teammates down and got nervous and re-upped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom