**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kawhi probably will load manage and rest 30+ gms now that PG is on the squad
i wonder what other demands kawhi requested or was all that fake news?

giannis-antetokounmpo-4.jpg
Yet, Freak has been curving Lebron begging *** for months now.

First he hit Lebron with the swift right and decline is invitation to train. Then with the quick left when he decline to star in Space Jame 2 ...2 years from now the KO blow when he tells Lebron naw I'm good with playing with you.

It's the NBA homie stars get mad, act like divas, want to leave. What you do is get value for them. You work the market. You convince them to change their mind. You don't say "Yes sir where would you like to be traded and for empty cap space and a couple non-lottery draft picks?"
KD to NY seemed like a lock. This wasn't like the Kawhi situation at all where you were hearing 3 different teams but he was apparently leaning towards one (Lakers :rofl:).
All anyone was saying was "Knicks Knicks Knicks". FO did the best with the information at the time. The priority at that moment is to open space for a 2nd star.
KD getting injured screws that up but we're still positioning ourselves for 2021 and focusing on incremental improvement in the meantime.

KD to NY seemed like a lock. This wasn't like the Kawhi situation at all where you were hearing 3 different teams but he was apparently leaning towards one (Lakers :rofl:).
All anyone was saying was "Knicks Knicks Knicks". FO did the best with the information at the time. The priority at that moment is to open space for a 2nd star.
KD getting injured screws that up but we're still positioning ourselves for 2021 and focusing on incremental improvement in the meantime.
The focus now is fine, we're doing what we should with that we have. I'm just SO TIRED of the Kool-aid drinker's "Getting rid of KP was a great move!" narrative. The reality is we mismanaged a valuable asset. I'm not talking just about the trade, I'm talking about making our best draft pick in decades and 3 years later trading him for almost nothing. If he was being a diva then YOU PACIFY HIM UNTIL YOU CAN TRADE HIM FOR ACTUAL VALUE. That's part of the game. The NBA is a diva's league. If you can't manage divas you got nothing.

its time for NBA to make changes to playoff format, top 16 teams. the best 4 teams should be the final 4 teams no matter the conference. if its all 4 teams from the west so be it. if only 5 teams from east make playoffs so be it.

"Kawhi actually fell for the "you'll be the greatest ever if you win a title for the Clippers""

fell? he is 28 and if he wins 1-2 with clippers he is one of the greats to ever play, its the clips its not like he joined a super team ever in his life like some people. this dude didnt pull a lebron and set it up to play with a finals MVP in wade or a KD to play with a finals MVP and 2 time MVP.

On a list where

MVPs
All-NBA teams
regular season career totals and averages
playoffs career totals and averages
and sheer longevity in general

mean absolute zero, then Kawhi definitely has a chance to become GOAT.

I already think Kawhi is a top 10 player of all time but if he gives the Clips their first title I’ll say it louder for y’all.

Understood, but they still could have done 1 year deals and try and trade dudes at the deadline for a team that inevitably blows it up for cap space and picks
They can't overpay on 1 year deals like last year- they need to fill the roster this time, so a 2 year deal was handed to the players to entice them to come.

Dudes still think that this is the 90s when players dont have a voice/choice ..

Dudes ask for a trade, get them the **** out of there .... smh
You really are out here defending this org and saying they are doing a good job. It's hilarious. Preying on desperate homers like you is how Dolan keeps cashing them checks. He loves fans like you. Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom