**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron would of won a championship if he stuck it out in Cleveland? Cleveland thought Larry Hughes and Booby Gibson, not to mention a run down Shaq, were top tier talent paired with him lol. Must not remember the talent around him the first time around or it just didn’t fit your narrative. But I’m not going to speak anymore on it because everyone here knows how you feel about LBJ. I will agree with you about KD though. Dude had a 3-1 lead on GS and decided he was going to wet the bed from there and then run to the team that beat him.

Ummmmmm their GM chose a backcourt of guys like Mo Williams and Delonte west, you mean to tell me LeBron had no input? Okay

Kinda interesting that cp3 is at this celtics game. Haven't seen any other players at summer league games of teams they're not on

What sports were you proficient at, as a youth? You said blogger/couch potato...............

But your name is Instagram :lol: :rofl: :lol:
ur a dude who had a personal vendetta against the rapper Future like he effed ur mom b

i dont cry about any of these cats choosing to their own destiny. u prob the type to chuck and jive to owners cuz u "loyal"

Ummmmmm their GM chose a backcourt of guys like Mo Williams and Delonte west, you mean to tell me LeBron had no input? Okay

Umm with Dan Gilbert running that team the way he did his first run with that organization. Same owner that wrote and published that letter after he left? Lol you actually serious??

ur a dude who had a personal vendetta against the rapper Future like he effed ur mom b

i dont cry about any of these cats choosing to their own destiny. u prob the type to chuck and jive to owners cuz u "loyal"

Your name is INSTAGRAM. :lol: :rofl: Shuck and Jive??? I’m literally one of the few dudes who has openly criticized RC Buford and Popovich, TP, and Ginobili for their Kawhi criticism. Dummy, I’ve always been anti-establishment. I’m all for people branding themselves, free market, etc.

INSTAGRAM :lol: :rofl:

Your name is INSTAGRAM. :lol: :rofl: Shuck and Jive??? I’m literally one of the few dudes who has openly criticized RC Buford and Popovich, TP, and Ginobili for their Kawhi criticism. Dummy, I’ve always been anti-establishment. I’m all for people branding themselves, free market, etc.

INSTAGRAM :lol: :rofl:
ok Uncle Tom

Umm with Dan Gilbert running that team the way he did his first run with that organization. Same owner that wrote and published that letter after he left? Lol you actually serious??

So, no free agents would’ve been willing to join LBJ in Cleveland? Dude had all that clout and pull. Someone would’ve chose to join him in Cleveland, post-2010 but hey, he chose to play with his pal, D-Wade.

Not knocking ANYONE for having control over their career. The same thing you just stated in your bottom paragraphs, is exactly what Kawhi did, ironically. The organization (San Antonio) betrayed him so, he left. LeBron has been coddled (so you can’t single out Kawhi). We agree to disagree, I guess. But to be in your athletic peak/prime and willingly CHOOSE to form
super teams, I personally don’t rock with that. Them boys (Bron and KD) took the easy route. Which is cool for them but, me as a sports fan. Nope

All I'm saying is that Kawhi is escaping criticism for the same **** people crucified Bron and KD for doing and the energy should be the same across the board. That's all.
Regardless of how you feel about their moves, it doesn't invalidate the rings. "Super teams" have always been a thing in the league. It's nothing new. Good chopping it up wit you.

CP3 to Hornets would make the most sense to the NBA. CP3 was born and played college ball in NC, he’s Jordan Brand, and he would give the Hornets a superstar to be the face of the franchise.

Rockets could get younger talents and multiple expiring deals to create ways to improve the team via free agency or trading another star, ie Brad Beal, etc.

So, no free agents would’ve been willing to join LBJ in Cleveland? Dude had all that clout and pull. Someone would’ve chose to join him in Cleveland, post-2010 but hey, he chose to play with his pal, D-Wade.

Hmm let me see...Cleveland? Or Miami? Which place do you think would draw? We really going to be upset he went to play with his buddy? If so, turn off the NBA because that’s damn near half the league now.

giphy.gif

CP3 to Hornets would make the most sense to the NBA. CP3 was born and played college ball in NC, he’s Jordan Brand, and he would give the Hornets a superstar to be the face of the franchise.

Rockets could get younger talents and multiple expiring deals to create ways to improve the team via free agency or trading another star, ie Brad Beal, etc.

To be completely honest, the only way I’d be ok with that is if Harden changes and adjust to how he should play. Living in Houston and watching them play every game, CP3 May have started his decline, but damn he’s the only one who continually tries to run the offense. It’s just frustrating to watch over and over again. For what decline he’s experiencing, he’s at least brought some balance to that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom