**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this straight your comparing a 6th man of the year to a league mvp finals mvp and finals champion? That's your argument?

It's not an argument. It's an answer to this question:

What other 37yr old can give a record setting performance like that?

I don't think that there is any comparison between a 4 time MVP/3 time Finals MVP and a 1 time MVP/2 time Finals MVP either, but for some reason people here think there is.

Okc picks are cool but outside the big 3 picks (4 with ibaka) they’ve absolutely stunk it up. The “genius” of presti is a myth or at the least a big overreaction. Mind you he LOST most of what his genius has brought

+1000
This guy is a genius at assembling top level talent, but is absolutely horrible at surrounding them with any complementary pieces. Say what you will about Russ, but dude has never been surrounded by consistent shooters to space the offense for him or legit 3-D wings in the post-KD era. The Thunder were still starting Roberson of all people the last three-four years.

Tim Duncan was great but the fact that a multimillionaire never got a edge up from a professional barber takes him out of the convo.
Dg584RvVAAA1xp9.jpg

wavycrocket wavycrocket

Brunson League making any noise this summer?

ANd who are these dudes

I was actually there this past Sunday with @frshstunna :lol:. Seen hella games. Aquille, Omar Strong, Greg Whittington, Daxter Miles was all there. They showed out. You can tell the difference.

Good bump. It’s more official now. Bigger Gym at Digital Harbor and press, media, website, sponsors etc.

PTF (Will Barton) va FOE (Malcolm & Aquille etc) play next Sunday I think. That game going to be dumb lit :pimp:

Last edited:
Big 3 seems to have a lot of serviceable talent. Stat, Joe Johnson, nate rob. Even big baby was balling. Mobley looking like he played 2 eras ago with all the grey but he still hooping.

Can we stop comparing stats to previous generations?

This era of basketball literally has hundreds of extra 3s attempted and so many extra possessions per game due to the shortened shot clock.

There's a reason that some scores are in 130s-140s in regulation.

The previous generations had crazy stats too tho :lol: 60s, 70s 80s. Late 90s to mid 00s is when the game came to a crawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom