**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea for sure.

Like IATT said, I would think around the deadline when teams are trying to make moves for that playoff/finals push, Adams can be moved.

I definitely don’t think it’s coming during the off-season.

Just think Marc gasol last season

Wouldn't it cost like 80 mil or something to buy him out??? LOL

They don't have the roster construction for 7 seconds or less, and it would be laughable if they tried. They simply need to integrate mid-range back into their offense and go from there. Harden was using all kinds of midrange before MDA got here, and it seems like MDA/Morey zapped it out of him just for "open 3s". It's silly, like a QB that only throws to 1 side of the field just cause he's great at it.

maybe you're right. the elements of 7 secs i am speaking of are pushing the ball up the floor (no full speed), and getting right into certain actions, pin downs, middle screen/rolls etc.just dribbling 20 secs off the clock with no verifiable basketball actions or setting uncommitted screens looking for certain macthups wont cut it. imo

I can see CP3 getting traded to Minny before December for Wiggins + a pick.

If you wanna tank, you might as well tank right.

Russ and Harden back together again :lol:

I hope Russ ready to be the new Melo. He is getting scapegoated day 1 next season :lol:

Feel bad for CP3. Fam gonna spend his last years in Bolivia unless another trade goes down.

Last edited:

dead.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom