**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing the latter. This will be the move that gets Morey fired.

Fired for being aggressive and doing his job in a way that other GM's are either too stupid or terrified to do?

No way. Morey is a great GM.

Rockets should fire MDA and hire TY Lue for lulz.

I doubt MDA is still the coach by training camp. And if not gone by then he won't make it to the new year.

This is what folks were saying about Denver coming into last season. They proved it's a wide open race during the regular season

Utah has been a top 5 seed the past two years and finally addressed their biggest weaknesses: point guard, scoring and three point shooting without losing Mitchell, Ingles or Gobert
That's cool. I don't think they'll be weak. I just don't see them as a 2 seed

They're primed to be a great regular season team but unless Donovan takes that next step to all star I wouldn't favor them in any series except maybe against Portland.
Portland, Denver, Utah are same tier for me right now, can't really favor one over the other
I was high on them when they first made the trade but now I'm not sure how much better they are than the Pacers with a healthy Vic bojangles Turner sabonis and collison from 2017-18
I'll take my chances with Conley and Quinn

Can a contract as large as CP3’s even be bought out? :lol:

This Rockets team gonna do serious damage during the regular season but come playoff time they’re done

With the amount of teams pushing their chips in, all OKC has to do is is sit and wait

Lol they gonna stretch n waive him man

Not buyout
I don't even think he's eligible to be stretched and waived with a contract that big.

Don't think y'all realize he's got 120 mill left :lol:. That buyout talk is cute but it is not happening. That means someone is giving him 100+ mill to not play. Cheap *** Clay Bennett isn't doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom