**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol c'mon man. Draymond and Looney can't cover up everything on defense. This past season was the worse defensive Warriors team since Mark Jackson took over and they lost their 3 best perimeter defenders. They going to be FOOD next year. Nowhere to hide Steph or D'Lo.

They were a 1 seed with that defense :lol:. I'm not saying they'll run the league but they'll tread water long enough for Klay to come back. Then they'll have Steph D'lo Klay Dray Looney which is better than what they had pre KD. KD on GSW really skewed the perception of what a championship caliber team is, not saying the dubs are on that level this season tho

Warriors are going to struggle big time defensively against these teams with loaded backcourts/wings. Their 2 best defenders are bigs and aren't going to be able to cover everything.

Harden/Russ
Kawhi/PG
Dame/CJ
Conley/Mitchell
Murray/Harris

Teams like SAC and Dallas will give them trouble too.

Russ gives the Rockets that attacking the basket presence that nobody other than Harden (when he felt like it, and didn't do often enough) brought to the table. He's obviously not the shooter that CP3 is, and isn't as good of a decision maker, but he may not need to be. Gives the team a higher ceiling.

I'm curious to see if either one of them will start playing off ball and if Russ will start playing defense and do the small winning plays that does not fill the stat sheet.

warriors will be the best defensive team next year. ya heard it first

imagine doubting the 3x champ 2xmvp steph god and his defensive skills

its always been like that though... only a handful of guys back in the day i can think of on the same team...i think curry will be the only guy in this era to be on the same team when he retires and maybe dame
stockton
reggie
timmy
kobe
haslem
manu

one thing we can probably confidently agree on now is every contract is tradeable no matter how horrendous it is. 10 years from now, we can point to CP3 as an example.

giphy.gif

cant wait unti lebum retires. dont have to see or hear from him ever again

Morey had to make this move. Their window was closed shut after everybody else's moves and now it's slightly ajar. The most pressure is on Pringles though to now craft a system that maximizes both of these talents cause now instead of 1 Harden you basically have 2 but one that can't shoot in Russ. Just looking at it from the outside Harden going to have to be the one to relinquish the reigns and let Russ handle the ball more.

Idk, they pushed CP3 yo re-sign to finish what they started. Then they traded him one year later. Free agents will never sign in Houston.

Idk, they pushed CP3 yo re-sign to finish what they started. Then they traded him one year later. Free agents will never sign in Houston.

Again you tried it but failed. HOU didn't want to resign CP0 the previous ownership had a wink wink with him that after trading for him he'd get the max.

Warriors are going to struggle big time defensively against these teams with loaded backcourts/wings. Their 2 best defenders are bigs and aren't going to be able to cover everything.

Harden/Russ
Kawhi/PG
Dame/CJ
Conley/Mitchell
Murray/Harris

Teams like SAC and Dallas will give them trouble too.

Warriors have never had a problem with Russ. Harden gonna harden. PG is coming off one of the worst injuries you can have. GS was 2-1 against OKC last year and blew them out without KD. Dame and CJ? Lol. Jazz tbd. I think Harris usually does a good job on Steph. They're still easily a playoff team is all I'm saying

same thing will happen to lebum with the lakers when they miss playoff next season. lebum get shipped to the suns. ad and harden will join the nets in 2020

GS going from a perennial 1 or 2 seed to a 5 seed (best case) or lower is a significant dropoff.

I'm curious to see if either one of them will start playing off ball and if Russ will start playing defense and do the small winning plays that does not fill the stat sheet.

It could be so simple for it to work but you're asking two old dogs in their 30s to learn new tricks. They've each been playing their brand of ball for a long time and haven't shown any willingness to change at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom