**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
History repeating itself. I'm remember thinking Houston couldn't be that dumb to think Harden/Rondo's son was going to work out. This'll be more entertaining but ultimately, another early playoff exit.

If we can’t get a 1st for Iggy, we just hold him until the deadline when teams get a little more desperate probably.

Warriors are going to struggle big time defensively against these teams with loaded backcourts/wings. Their 2 best defenders are bigs and aren't going to be able to cover everything.

Teams like SAC and Dallas will give them trouble too.

Klay not in their top 2 defenders?

Kobe had a 3 once before...
upload_2019-7-12_9-43-2.jpeg

Dragic is an expiring and Johnson is a role player. They get to keep Bam and Herro which were the hangups on the Westbrook deal. I'd say it's fair.

but good role players are necessary. if they remove dragic then who are the PGs, just westbrook and waiters? ewwwwww. miami cant gut themselves pursuing star power. one star goes down and u have nothing left as u saw with the warriors just now. i would rather miami go for some great pieces and youth. if there was any way to bring adams, and maybe 1 more young talented pg? they would have a squad.

but good role players are necessary. if they remove dragic then who are the PGs, just westbrook and waiters? ewwwwww. miami cant gut themselves pursuing star power. one star goes down and u have nothing left as u saw with the warriors just now. i would rather miami go for some great pieces and youth. if there was any way to bring adams, and maybe 1 more young talented pg? they would have a squad.
Westbrook is a Rocket Sir

Bronny can already yam it no?
I've seen high school freshmen much more athletic than bronny is that end up stalling in senior yr and college and flame out before they reach the nba

Look at this video of seventh woods as a 14 yr old. Same age bronny is now. And as we speak seventh woods has no shot at making the nba, averaging 2 or 3 ppg in 3 years of college

14 is way too young to predict that anyone's nba bound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom