**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
09 and 10 team one of the best ever. Dawg that was my family. Miss that whole squad. Even the bench warmers. And they neglected my dude bynum from the pic.

I got 09 and 10 team over whatever they build with Laundry Bron

That version of Derek Fisher is even beating current Lebron off the dribble

09 and 10 team one of the best ever. Dawg that was my family. Miss that whole squad. Even the bench warmers. And they neglected my dude bynum from the pic.

I got 09 and 10 team over whatever they build with Laundry Bron

09-10 Lakers? Aiming low. This new Lakers team should be compared to the ‘96 Bulls....

People on here were referring to AD as “Always Damaged” before him going to the Lakers was even a serious thought...

FDB33D2C-6EE1-4CC6-A3E3-000E0688EF0D.jpeg

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers been hating since 2016 :smh:

Agreed. And I don’t think it means he’s prioritizing MVPs over team success. He’s just saying last season is over and it doesn’t matter anymore.
True

I think the best player on the team always has to shoot for the MVP. Indirectly that'll help with team success.

AD the king of the “start and quit” , his games played might say 70 at the end of the season but u gotta dig deeper for the dark truth :lol: :smh:

There was a time I rostered him at like 10% owned the rest of my team put up like 300. I had that stack spent and this dude left the game with a finger injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom