**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing nba players that are closest to my age being washed or injured or both makes me sad.

It's truly a young man's game

You have like 5-8 years in your prime. The rest of your career is entering your prime and exiting it.

Yep, with a few rare exceptions. That’s one thing I’ll always give LeBron credit for. His prime was like 12 years.

I used to love this Bucks squad.

691BAABB-95C1-47F6-8EAB-79AF93D38484.jpeg

D5CA191D-CCAB-426B-ABBC-851E2BAB8D85.jpeg

So do Aaron Kraft and Diebler play overseas somewhere or do they just like work as accountants and train for this tourney every summer now?
From what I seen they go overseas in the fall and do this in the summer...$100k if they win is good money for a couple weeks tournament

Imagine making a new screen name in June and immediately taking L’s left and right

not in the least bit concerned about these supposed L's you lame :lol:
if you've been doing this since 2006 you're truly pathetic and i pity the people around you on the daily

not in the least bit concerned about these supposed L's you lame :lol:
if you've been doing this since 2006 you're truly pathetic and i pity the people around you on the daily

Did you know Steph and the warriors lost thr finals and KD is no longer on the team?

When it’s hot out, especially over here, I just can’t drink. I take all the precautions that I would normally take to prevent hangovers and ****, but the heat makes drinking unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom